tuscl

Cheapest place to get lapdance in NJ

Sunday, August 6, 2017 11:03 PM
What is the cheapest place to get a lapdance in jersey. I feel standard is 20 but I lived in Albany NY and they have a spot were they gave 5 dollar dances If in north jersey even better

13 comments

• K
    7 years ago
    I dont know of any place less than 20. Most of those are only two or three minutes for 20. A few places are 20 for five minutes
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    My advice is not to get too hung up on the nominal price per dance. Instead, think about what you are actually getting for the price of the LD. I've only found a few high-mileage/high-value clubs here in Jersey, and you'll probably be disappointed to learn that they're all in South Jersey. I have previously asked the PLs here if anyone knew of anything comparable in North or Central Jersey and the responses were well-meaning but just not what I was looking for. For what it's worth, if you're willing to travel south and/or west of Ocean County (which is where Central Jersey ends), there are three or four clubs you might want to check out. The Carnival Bookstore in Brooklawn charges 40, but it lasts 15 minutes and it's private. The Playhouse Lounge in Burlington charges 30 but you get privacy there, too. If you're willing to travel all the way to PA, and if you've had all your vaccinations, there's also the Ballpark Tavern in Levittown. It's a standard priced LD, but again, it's private. Bottom line: I doubt you'll ever find something cheaper than 20 in the Garden State (or in most other states, really), so the choices here are between paying more and getting less or paying more and getting more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The black clubs like Vic's, and Pardizios (now called Showgirls), in Irvinton, are $10/dance, but you'd have to be into that type of dive club and the type of dancers there
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I once had a $5 "dance" when I went to a black dive with Papi. The dancer pushed me up against a wall and rubbed her giant ass against my crotch. That was it. She refused everything else that I asked for. I'd get more satisfaction out of tipping the door girl $5 than I did from that dance.
  • Jboogy1000
    7 years ago
    True I know there's a spot in Philly I forget the name that has 5 dollar lap dances as well that's why I was asking if there was anything local, but that's for the advice Bhofacotry. However as far as the black clubs Papi, I'm not interested in getting jumped or mugged in those areas
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Usually front room, table dance, places are the cheapest. No fixed prices or time intervals. Girls just go from one guy to another. If you want her to stay, keep feeding her money. What actually happens is just between you and the girl. If their are any back rooms, or parking lot options, you want to get the girl really opened up to you, before inviting her. Front room makeout session. I usally start them with open tongue kissing before full DFKing. Like that when our underground Mexican Bar circuit is at its best. Read accounts of this Cha Cha's in Chicago. Other places claimed to be like this. And of course in places like that most all the girls do all the OTC they can get. SJG Law Enforcement Grade, 400lb's tensile strength cable ties [view link]
  • marktrinidad
    7 years ago
    Bottoms Up in Irvington is a bikini club with Dominican, Brazilian and a few Russian women. I once had FS for the price of a dance there. $20 will get you a long way at Bottoms up and its pretty safe compared to Vics and Showgirls which are all close to one another. The keyword is negotiation, good luck.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ That Irvington certainly sounds like quite a place. Those three clubs you've mentioned the best? [view link] I'm not out there, not yet anyway. But I plan to be. :) :) :) SJG
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Based on my statistical analysis, a place called Go Go Rama looks pretty good.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Futuretrackstar Oh hells no! The dances at Gogo Rama may still only be 20 (I think), but you get absolutely nothing for your money except someone sitting in your lap while you're surrounded, cheek to jowl, by strangers. I agree that their girls are pretty, but there are better places to spend your money. @san_jose_guy Are you seriously going to take a vacation in Irvington?
  • marktrinidad
    7 years ago
    @san_jose-guy Showgirls Go Go and Vics are on the top 40 Value clubs. Also with a couple more reviews I believe Bottoms Up will join them. Irvington is the extras capital of New Jersey next to Patterson with its Cabaret Go Go (also on top 40 value list)
  • ime
    7 years ago
    He is never going don't be idiots.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Thanks, SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion