tuscl

PSA for the Trump fanboys: *Vacationing with Vladimir*

Trump’s on vacation so his BFF and ‘handler’ can take some time off from ‘managing’ his stooge and generally fucking America.

Here’sssssssssssssssssssssssss Vladimir in all his manly man glory.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-4083732…

Donny’s wet dream.

Vlad’s clearly looking for a starring role in his own reality TV series
“Return of the Kings” in which aspiring alpha males compete for Vlad’s approval.

Show’s punch line: ‘If you lose you’re dead -- seriously,.... literally.......dead.’

AK

7 comments

• magicrat
    7 years ago
    I thought that was coincidental....both on vacation at the same time. hmmmm
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    It's summer and August. Most of Europe takes August off for vacation. Businesses have to schedule around almost everyone taking August off.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Only in the US or mainly here are workers conditioned to expecting very little vacation time or expected to work vacation days to keep your job or to meet job expectations because bosses put too high expectations on you to get a satisfactory job performance. I know of someone who put in long hours at work, got a new boss and worked only 45 hours a week and then got 5 weeks vacation this year only to be laid off. They weren't going to pay him for 5 weeks vacation. I guess that's their idea of cost savings. Hire new employees and don't expect employees to have or take vacation time.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Trump is only getting back the shit he dished out, he's the perfect example of pigeons coming home to roost.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    He did stick it to McCain and Lynsey graham as a candidate. They have been giving him payback ever since. I'm not sure who has been voting for Lynsey graham. I don't know anyone who voted for the guy and I know several people who vote republican for the most part. Maybe democrats have been voting for Lynsey.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I consider Lynsey graham to be more like a democrat in South Carolina.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Any one here see the pics of that fat duck getting out of a golf cart and waddling over to a group of folk this afternoon at his golf club in Bedminister NJ. He looked like a fucking walrus I think we should call him "Orange Pudge"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion