tuscl

Montreal

Hi everyone..
Can somebody please give me a quick primer on Montreal Strip Clubs!
Came here last minute and only here 2 days. There are so many clubs it's hard to get a sense of what's really good. I'm looking for fairly classy but high mileage (not a shithole but also not so classy that it's touristy and the girls won't do much). Thank you!!!

10 comments

• Myoman
    7 years ago
    Oh and also info on massage parlors and places of that sort would be greatly appreciated
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    You should direct this request to a member named Desertscrub. He travels to Montreal frequently and is the best source of information. Oh, and by the way, thanks for all your contributions.
  • Myoman
    7 years ago
    Thank you RTP! And your welcome!!
  • Myoman
    7 years ago
    Lol.. sure see you there haha!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Is a polite leech any less of a leech?
  • Myoman
    7 years ago
    Lol.. nice John! But btw.. the strip clubs in Montreal are unfuckunbeliebable. Chez Padre. Underground. Those 2 probably the best.
    I feel like I can never go back to clubs in the state.. there's just too good in montreal!
  • Myoman
    7 years ago
    Sorry I meant Chez Paree*
    Gosh darn autocheck!!
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    If these are the only clubs you found in Montreal then TUSCL can't help you sort out Detroit vs St. Louis. I'm not usually going to pick with noobs on TUSCL because everyone has to start somewhere, but four years ago in August 2017 you show up for Montreal and then randomly come back in August 2021 asking about Detroit. With radio silence in between. These are literally two of the easiest places to club on Earth.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "Why go to SC when you can..."

Because it's a strip club site and one of the best strip clubs anywhere is about an hour South of Montreal.

You almost got through three posts today without trolling.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Don't have any actionable info. Just another of my Grandpa Simpson like stories.

If you like the look of Latina Meztizas, then you'll like the look of Quebec Metis. I was there with friends about 10 years ago. Had a few minutes so I popped into a club. Smoking dancer on stage doing her first song, think Salma Hayek. I was mesmerized, but otherwise she was totally getting ignored. Her top came off on the second song, but still only me looking. Her thong came off on the third song. She was landscaped but not clearcut. Everyone moved up close and stared at her crotch so hard I thought it would burst into flames. I was so creeped out that I tipped her a $5 and left.

General Canada note: bring every single you can lay your hands on. One and twos in Cananda are coins now, which has mostly killed stage tipping. Your US singles make a Canadian stripper's day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion