tuscl

Going to Austin: Trying to decide between Chica Bonitas and XTC Cabaret.

I like Latinas, but I need opinions because I'll have an entire afternoon to spend until 5pm. Want to get the best for my bucks ($200.00). I know full nude is a thing for XTC, and as a guy who once toured the DMV scene, I'm down for that. But I had a dancer from Chica Bonitas at Talk of the Town in Vegas and she was great.

2 comments

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I visit Austin once or twice a year and always hit XTC at least once. It has lots of lovely Latinas and a sprinkling of white and black girls. I've found that mileage on $10 lap dances around the sides of the room and $20 dances in the VIP room is quite high. I think I've had two CBJs in the VIP room and two lapgasms, one of which was in the VIP room, in my four visits.

Chicas Bonitas is good for a brief visit but the quality of the dancers is not nearly as high as at XTC. If I had time for only one of the two, I would certainly choose XTC.

Don't forget about the Landing Strip, which also has lots of Latinas and features $5 lappers on Tuesdays! I've also enjoyed a couple of CBJs in the VIP "room" (more like curtained area) and a few lapgasms in the main room here.

See my recent reviews of both XTC and the Landing Strip.
  • Propsi
    7 years ago
    Thanks, MrDeuce. Your review was one of the many I saw recently and had me considering XTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion