tuscl

OT-- Humor: THE ONION NEWS IN BRIEF 7.31.17 TRUMP CREATES MORE UNEMPLOYMENT

*Outpouring Of Sympathetic Texts From Scaramucci’s Friends, Family*

WASHINGTON—Following his abrupt dismissal just 10 days after being named White House communications director, Anthony Scaramucci reportedly received an outpouring of sympathetic texts Monday from friends and family expressing that they were “so fuckin’ sorry to hear about this shit.” “My deepest motherfuckin’ condolences, Tony, it’s terrible to hear you got shit-canned by these ass-munching cocks in D.C.,” read a text message in part, just one of dozens sent by old buddies at Goldman Sachs, current business partners at SkyBridge Capital, and extended family in New Jersey in response to his “goddamn bullshit” dismissal. “Sorry to hear those bitches gave you the fucking ax, Mooch. That jackass [John] Kelly got no fucking clue what a good fuckin’ dude you are. Just know your mother and I always got your fucking back.” At press time, Scaramucci’s New York office was reportedly filled with flower arrangements and handwritten cards lamenting that this was “absolute fucking trash.”
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Nation Not Sure How Many Ex-Trump Staffers It Can Safely Reabsorb*

WASHINGTON—Noting that the resignation of Anthony Scaramucci as White House communications director marked the ouster of the third top administration official in less than two weeks, a worried populace told reporters Monday that it was unsure how many former Trump staffers it could safely reabsorb. “Jesus, we can’t just take back these assholes all at once—we need time to process one before we get the next,” said 53-year-old Gregory Birch of Naperville, IL, echoing the concerns of 323 million Americans in also noting that the country was only now truly beginning to reintegrate former national security advisor Michael Flynn. “This is just not sustainable. I’d say we can handle maybe one or two more former members of Trump’s inner circle over the remainder of the year, but that’s it. This country has its limits.” At press time, the American populace was wearily hoping it had even 48 hours before it had to figure out how to take back Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

4 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Tap, tap ... is this thing on?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Thank you, Anthony, for your long and dedicated service.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Now you have more time to suck your own cock, Anthony.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    How many websites can get away with stating Kim Jong Un is the sexiest man alive and get the Chinese press to buy it?? Its all made up, but you can't make this stuff up (if you know what I mean). Best reading for a healthy shit at McDonalds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion