tuscl

Montreal area SC Extras

Monday, July 31, 2017 6:20 AM
I have an upcoming business trip to Montreal area next month. I've been researching reviews on this area and it seems odd that most Montreal and surrounding clubs either have little reviews, or not many updated reviews. From my 2 other experiences with Canadian clubs (Niagara falls area and Toronto) the mileage was supreme and the girl quality was very good.... If you know the Montreal scene: What are my best options for extras from as quality a girl as possible within 50 miles of Montreal... (yes i know i can go to the massage places and while that is plan B, i'd prefer SC's) Help a fellow horndog out!

1 comment

• dallas702
    7 years ago
    (NOTE: my experience is not recent, the last time I was in Montreal was 2015) Extras are easily available at several "OFF- Island" clubs. The clubs in downtown Montreal are great places for inexpensive lap dances, many nude, and some dancers at some clubs are "generous" with contact, but real extras including BJs and FS are rare to non existent in town. But travel a few miles out of town, off the island, and many clubs are heaven for extra seeking mongers! Extras friendly clubs include Bar Le Gentleman (nude) in Marieville, and Club Rendevous (nude) in Carignan. Both are clubs I have been to in the past. But I think that you will find that MOST nude clubs over 25km off the island are extra friendly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion