tuscl

Ever ask a dancer to grab her pussy?

chessmaster
Illinois
Or do you just grab her by the pussy? I only do it when she puts my hand there, usually covered since I do mostly topless clubs.

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    No, because that's not the way to do it.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The title makes it sound as if you were asking the dancer to grab her own pussy
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Kitty play is not necessarily a must-have for me - every now and then I go down there and if it's a topless club I just move the thong to the side , they'll either push my hand away or let me proceed
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Strip clubs are better than AMP's because you can engage in front room friendliness, and only invite your girl to the back room when it is time for your own pants to come down.

AMPs are not hang out places, so their front rooms are not conducive to such.

The issue is not saving money, it is simply building intimate rapport with your girl before you commit to the back room session.

It isn't so much testing her, rather you want to get her off script and into a more civilian mode. And to do this, you need to be able to lead the interaction, and this is much easier in the front room.

SJG
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Nah. I've touched and played a few times when it was obvious it's okay. One time the girl pushed her bottoms to the side, took my fingers and guided them in.

Another time a dancer pulled down her bottoms to her knees and bent over with her back to me. This was right after Trump inauguration, so I did exactly that, I grabbed it, lol. I told her later that I felt "presidential" for a brief moment. She thought it was funny.

But I usually don't bother, I'm a tits man. Plus I frequent topless clubs.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    nuttin like the feeling of pussy. especially in a topless club.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    and especially if she likes it.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I have no idea what " grabbing pussy " means, uness it's FIV.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    i imagine it would definitely be harder logistically to "grab" bare pussy in a topless club and i tend to frequent nude clubs. Someone mentioned just moving the thong to the side i'm guessing in a regular dance. Probably in a black club, some of the girls might let you do it as black chicks in general tend to be "easier", but in a "regular" club, the girls work at a topless club (when they work in an area that has both) because they're not comfortable with nudity or pussy play. In that case most girls would probably get quite offended if you moved the thong aside let alone grabbed their junk...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion