tuscl

Rumors of Centerfolds re-opening

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
I heard a rumor from a very sexy but very unreliable source that Centerfolds in Phoenix may be re-opening in the next couple of months under new, ideal, ownership.

Any of you other valley based PL's heard anything?

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Is that Deja Vu, and do they prohibit front room GFE?

SJG
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    "Ideal" ownership? Did the PLs here all pass the hat and purchase the liquor license?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    We should establish our set of standards for strip club management.

SJG

Gnostic Mysteries of Sex
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNrcvZnr…
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I have not, but the liquor license has to be approved by the city doesn't it?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Here, if someone has applied for a liquor license they post that on the door of the premises.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You might also look for new business licenses.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Cause if they have a rule against either front room GFE or Mexican bar table dancing, I'm gonna be pissed.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    On a more serious note which one is centerfolds? Why did they close?

I normally only go to the blow job queen's palace and that no extras place where the DSIV candidate worked (can't recall the name).
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Centerfolds is the one where the meth-and-or-crackhead bouncer beat a firefighter to death. It was a terribly faded club, a shell of its former self at any rate. Davephx would be the guy for the solid intel, if there is any. So far we're dependent upon second-hand input from a stripper, which may be wishful thinking to start with.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    John, the blowjob queen is in Phoenix! I had no idea.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Lots of rumors but, based on davephx, I'd say it's a 20% chance it reopens with a liquor license. Next legal action is in Sept, I think.
    The bigger question is whether Hi Liter is at risk. If HL loses its license, Phoenix becomes a strip club ghost town for a few years.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Looks like the Liquor Board has the matter on its "draft agenda" for August 4, per Davephx. Personally, I think CF is done and dusted. I'll be OK with being wrong, of course.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion