Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rumors of Centerfolds re-opening

Lone_Wolf
Lone_WolfVIP226258

Arizona

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I heard a rumor from a very sexy but very unreliable source that Centerfolds in Phoenix may be re-opening in the next couple of months under new, ideal, ownership.

Any of you other valley based PL's heard anything?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Is that Deja Vu, and do they prohibit front room GFE?

SJG

Profile picture for Mainster
Mainster
•

"Ideal" ownership? Did the PLs here all pass the hat and purchase the liquor license?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

We should establish our set of standards for strip club management.

SJG

Gnostic Mysteries of Sex youtube.com

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I have not, but the liquor license has to be approved by the city doesn't it?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Here, if someone has applied for a liquor license they post that on the door of the premises.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

You might also look for new business licenses.

SJG

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Cause if they have a rule against either front room GFE or Mexican bar table dancing, I'm gonna be pissed.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

On a more serious note which one is centerfolds? Why did they close?

I normally only go to the blow job queen's palace and that no extras place where the DSIV candidate worked (can't recall the name).

Profile picture for Mainster
Mainster
•

Centerfolds is the one where the meth-and-or-crackhead bouncer beat a firefighter to death. It was a terribly faded club, a shell of its former self at any rate. Davephx would be the guy for the solid intel, if there is any. So far we're dependent upon second-hand input from a stripper, which may be wishful thinking to start with.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

John, the blowjob queen is in Phoenix! I had no idea.

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

Lots of rumors but, based on davephx, I'd say it's a 20% chance it reopens with a liquor license. Next legal action is in Sept, I think. The bigger question is whether Hi Liter is at risk. If HL loses its license, Phoenix becomes a strip club ghost town for a few years.

Profile picture for Mainster
Mainster
•

Looks like the Liquor Board has the matter on its "draft agenda" for August 4, per Davephx. Personally, I think CF is done and dusted. I'll be OK with being wrong, of course.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement