tuscl

Not that I'll Be Back - Sinsaysionals

Monday, July 24, 2017 4:55 PM
Not that I'll be back but I want to know for my inquiring mind. Last week when I was in MD, I stayed down in Lanham. To me it seemed like the best in between Baltimore and Fairmount Heights. I wanted to go to Sinsaysionals. I stayed at that Staybridge off of Lanahm Servern. I put the address for the club on tuscl in my GPS and it took me to a car wash that was not to far from the hotel. Needless to say I never found Sinsaysionals. What did I do wrong? I asked a chick at EI and she said it was closed down but it's recently been reviewed.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I often read about this club being "in the cut" but not sure what it means - I think I read it was in a row of what were car-shops and such and not obvious which one was the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    From the March 25, 2017 review: "... It still is a bit of a struggle to find the place even though I’ve been there before. If you are coming from the Beltway you need to stay to the right and follow the signs to Route 564 (Lanham-Severn Road). I messed up and ended up on Route 450. Time to get a new GPS…lol. It’s probably about 3 miles from the Beltway. The parking is primarily in an adjacent carwash. I don’t know what happens if that fills up. I guess you could park in the residential area across Route 564. There are no signs, so you look for the car wash and turn there. The club is at the far right end of a strip of car repair facilities ..."
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Yeah it is (or was) in the middle of a row of businesses. Plain looking from the outside. Passable on the inside.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Catch 22. It doesn't look like a strip club from the outside, so it stays unnoticed to the general public. But it doesn't look like a strip club from the outside so mongers can't find it.
  • diabolicalboss
    7 years ago
    darn...kinda hate that I was that close and still couldn't find it. Didn't go back far enough on the reviews. I guess I should have been a bit more proactive and asked one of the guys at the car wash. Between not being able to find it and the reviews on tuscl I easily cut my losses though if there were any to be had.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Pull in the self serv car wash park walk to the end of the road its the only light on on the whole st.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Also theres always a car parked at the entrance with the frikin high beams on. It actually wasnt bad pre fuegos takeover. Lowkey place, good mileage. If that management left id go back. Try it out.
  • busta_nut
    7 years ago
    all you had to do was pull over and ask...everyone in area knows where it is. js
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You should have been able to identify the location and match that with Google Street View. If you have to, look up business licenses and FBN's and verify the address, then go to the Country Recorder site and APN's. Then use either surveyor maps or bulding permit applications, to confirm the physical location, and see this via google satellite view. Beyond that, to know if it has moved or if it still operates, you do have to go by TUSCL reviews and talking to locals on the ground. Maybe have a couple of clubs lined up, as it could have just been closed the day before. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Let us know what you find. SJG
  • diabolicalboss
    7 years ago
    Thanks folks. If I ever make my way back to MD I'll be sure to hit sins as I now know where it is lol
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Post your info and a street view here: [view link] SJG Martinism ( AMORC ) [view link] [Talk Gnosis] Martinism & Gnosticism [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion