tuscl

SJG = SJW (Social Justice Warrior) ?

Just saw this term in another forum.

So does SJG fit the description of SJW?

14 comments

• ime
    7 years ago
    He is a cucked beta male, so I will agree.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Considering his tales about being an internet tough guy, I'd say yes. He thinks he is of high moral authority, although he takes women in their sleep and wants to cause violence against a certain race of people and destroy hard working middle class people. Doesn't seem to make sense, although that's his forte.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Our world is profoundly unjust.

So when you live in an unjust world, there are only two types of people:

1. Uncle Tom's

2. Guerrillas

And as it is today, psychotherapy, psychiatry, the recovery movement, and religion, all exist for one reason only, to turn people into Uncle Tom's.

SJG

Hunter S. Thompson, U. Georgia Athens, running to his car to get his tape recorder, because he has finally encountered a politician willing to tell the truth, willing to speak about matters of justice and corruption:

https://youtu.be/PjMhdHHkDT0?t=18m9s
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Don't forget he is a racist and misogynist, which is a strange combination for a SJW.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Guerillas, hahaha you mean fucking cry babies.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    He's definitely a misogynist. Probably the worst even seen, and, oddly, he doesn't even know how bad the stuff he says is.

I probably missed it in all the gigbabytes of garbage he has posted, but didn't know he was a racist as well. What groups does he hate?
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Contrary to SJW theory you can be racist against whites, so he is a self-hating racist, TUSCL's own Clayton Bigsbee, and what about his calling for the killing of Christians? which isn't racist because color isn't part of religion, but is surely bigoted.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    new Name suggestions for Lloyd Schoene he needs to give up San_jose_guy.

San_jose_hypocrite
    San_jose_guy_kook
    San_jose__pathologicalliar
    San_jose_organizationofone
    San_jose_basementdweller
    San_jose_fag
    San_jose_kingofdouches
    San_jose_shouldhavebeenabj
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Ja ja ja ja ja ja ja!!
  • Alter_Kocker96
    7 years ago

Oy! The TUSCL Mutual Mental Masturbation Society meets.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Oy the Alter_Kocker96 is a big yenta kvetch.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Alter_Kocker96, Mutual Mental Masturbation is what happens with the cum in pants crowd, after the strip clubs close, 2amer.

I read Dougster's defn:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph…

That's not me, because I am involved in intense political conflicts on the ground, and with never a day off.

SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    By intense local conflicts he means servicing slim mexican boys. Lloyd Schoene loves cock.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion