tuscl

Pensacola clubs

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
I've read the reviews, and Pensacola does not sound like it is that much better than Orlando. Limited touching, minimal mileage. I'm heading out there in a couple of weeks and need some help. Is there a nearby equivalent - like going to Cocoa Beach if you're stuck in Orlando?

15 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The entire FL pan handle sucks for strip clubs. Jacksonville is the closest decent venue.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, N Florida might as well be a different state
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    in my very limited florida experience you gotta head down towards tampa. bare assets. us 27 i think.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I thought it was the Red Neck Riviera.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Don't knock the Redneck Riviera. In late fall, Gulf Shores AL is beautiful.

Appreciate the responses, folks. I can't say it's welcome news, but at least I can plan accordingly. It seems like my wallet -and my cock- will be staying in my pants this trip.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Sorry to steer away from Pensacola but is Jacksonville good for clubs?
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    If you stay close to downtown Pensacola Sammy's is not bad. Single dances are overpriced but they do a dance special every hour or so. Mostly air dances but the girls are pretty. Walking distance from a Marriott Courtyard. Check out my review from about a year ago.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Thanks, DrE, but air dances are exactly the problem. There are some incredibly gorgeous girls in the Orlando clubs, but I'll be wasting no more time on them. Are there laws in Pcola like the ones that outlaw touching in Orlando?
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Don't know about the laws. I got some light two way touching, but I remember seeing a guy with his hands by his side. I guess it depends on the dancer to a certain extent, but clearly no SoFlo or Follies type groping is happening,
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    FYI, Jacksonville is 360 miles from Pensacola. Round trip, that's over 700 miles.....
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I was wondering because i go through jacksonville a couple times a year but hadn't heard much talk of it being a good strip club town.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    According to Google Pensa to Jax is close to a 5-hr drive thus not doable unless one has nothing better to do.

Your only option may be trying to score some OTC if that's your thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Jacksonville has a decent SC scene but seems to be limited to 2 or 3 clubs - may be the only place worth SCing in N Florida
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    I highly recommend Wackos in JAX. It's a bikini bar, but anything is possible there.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I get to Jacksonville a couple times a year, I'm currently on a 7 trip steak of getting blowjobs in wackos
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion