tuscl

Big Brother

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
My son is watching a show called Big Brother right now. I sat down to join him. This Asian hostess is one hot MILF.

6 comments

• DrStab
    7 years ago
    Julie Chen. Very hot Asian Milf. Also married to the CBS boss.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    She's a familiar face.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    She gave me a blow job at a strip club in El Paso 10 years ago!
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    I've been watching BB since season 1. This is season 19. It's basically Survivor in a house.

But this show is in real time as opposed to most reality shows that are taped months prior and edited.

On the CBS website you can subscribe to the live feeds and they have 100s of cameras throughout the house(no camera crews like most reality shows).

You get to watch all the in house drama live.

There are BB versions throughout the world.

• yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    Hot but no other talent. I can't believe she would have that job if she weren't married to the CBS boss.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Julie Chen is hot, yes, but she also had work done in her face to make herself look "less Chinese" per the recommendation of one of her early TV bosses. It's one of those things I wish the networks didn't encourage. And yes, her relationship also must help her. Two big strikes in my book.

The current season of BB has a contestant named Jessica who isn't hard on the eyes at all. There's also a redhead dance instructor who's surprisingly boobilicious and a muscle chick named Christmas who was a fitness model but racked her ankle really badly on the show and doesn't know what she's going to do now because she's never going to get back full mobility. It's been the best season for eye candy thus far.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion