tuscl

Lowkey exchange.....What do you guys suggests?

SebastianCobb
California
Monday, July 17, 2017 9:47 AM
Sorry for asking so many questions but I'm new to the game so I'm trying to minimize the amount of times that I step on my dick by asking for advice. So as you guys already know my ATF has been doing strange things lately. She told me that she fractured her foot/sprained her ankle which I didn't believe. Lone and behold a few days later she's dancing at the club and the icing on the cake came that night when she told me to wire her some money to pay for an unusually high "cellphone bill" because she's been out of work she will be out of work for a while. She clearly told me she would be able to OTC with me but wouldn't be able to dance for a while. She texts me this while she's dancing at the club so she has some audacity to do this. That "request" pissed me off so much but surprisingly I kept it cool. I pressed her lightly and her story just kept getting worse and worse. Given the fact that we've OTC'd many times and she's NEVER flaked and in fact on our first date she was early and I was the one was late. Also she also decided to "trust" me very early on (I did OTC with her after only 4 ITCs). I decided to go ahead with the money transfer. The biggest issue here is that I broke the cardinal rule and caught feelings for this chick. She knows that I'm hooked on her and she's definitely using it to her advantage. I wired her the money because I do care about her but at this point I'm going to start treating this as a business transaction. The day that I wired her the money I asked her if we could OTC next week. She told me that "she would let me know after her doctor's appointment". It's not first time she give me the "I'll let you know line" but unlike other she chicks she really does let me know sometime later that week if she's available. This time she didn't let me know if she's available or not. She did call me because she was having problems with the money transfer. After I walked her through it I bantered with her a little bit just to make her laugh but neither of us brought up OTC for this coming week. I want to ask her again today but don't want to come off as a pest either but I want to make it clear to her that I'm not just going to be her pot of gold and that it's a two way street. What concerns me is what (if any) are her sinister plans brewing in the background. Several possibilities have to mind (although I'd hate to think to one of them is in fact reality). 1) She's taken notice of how much I like her therefore she wants to take a step back because she wants nothing more than a business relationship (which is fine). She feels that a little time away from each other will keep both of us from really falling in love. 2) She's trying to "be nice" about getting rid of me and this is her way to do it. She figures that she was able to at least get a few more bucks from me before kicking me the curb and realizes that something of this magnitude would be so upsetting that I would not want to talk to her anymore. 3) Since she knows that I like her so much she now believes that she can get money from me without even putting out just because "I like her" (it'll be a cold day in hell before that happens). 4) She's now in a relationship and is "trying to be loyal" (she is a dancer so what are the odds). 5) She's found some other source of income, a new toy, and now I'm the old toy in the corner collecting dust. She won't completely get rid of me though just in case one day she needs me again. What do you guys think?.....How should I proceed from here?....

15 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    As I RIL you are over thinking this. You are treating this like a real world relationship and even if this was you would be over thinking. You gave her money you know you shouldn't have for future fun. Here's what you need to do. 1)Punch yourself in the dick - You knew she was lying to you and yet you gave her money anyway. Anything that happens here is your fault. 2) Take control of the situation - Do not spend another dime on her until she fulfills her obligation. 3) Spend money on other girls in the club. Send the message you are willing to spend on other dancers and she needs to get her shit together. 4) If she gets upset, dump her - self explanatory.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I fail to see why anyone is ever surprised at anything a dancer does. Many are like a three year old who has been caught red handed writing on the wall and denies they did it.
  • K
    7 years ago
    What obligation? You gave her the money without setting an obligation. Send her a message by giving money to other women? Grow a set and tell her what you are thinking. Take control? You should never not have control. Taking control is not one option of many. It is a required component of all.options
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    "Since she knows that I like her so much she now believes that she can get money from me without even putting out just because "I like her" (it'll be a cold day in hell before that happens)." <-----OP " I decided to go ahead with the money transfer." <---------OP Which is it SebastianCobb? You are starting to look like (and are, IMHO, one) a troll.
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    guess I put too many quotes or some thing, so continued.. " I decided to go ahead with the money transfer. " <--------OP so which is it? I think Sebastion is a troll.
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    wow, strange. So Sebastion, which is it?
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    RossVa Im giving her once chance....Hope she doesnt fuck up....
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    *one
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yeah... you need to find another stripper. What you have is a dumpster fire with occasional orgasms.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    2,3,5 If your interests coincide with a stripper's, great. It sounds like they don't right now, so you might as well give your toilet one last chance at granting you three wishes after you flush another wad of cash.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Holy shit. You might as well be married to this girl given all of the shit that she puts you through. Strippers are supposed to be fun. You need to cut back on this hobby until you fully understand and live the following statement regarding your strippers: "She is not my girlfriend."
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    ^^ lmao lol lol you guys are assholes but I like it lol
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    You're new to the game. You haven't even scratched the surface of the fucked up things strippers will do and say.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Don't be such a pussy.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Here's some useful advice, 1)Head out on the road and look for a brick or cinder block wall 2)Look over the wall carefully make sure its higher than your head 3)Step back at least 50 feet 4)Count to ten 5)Run headfirst into that wall as hard and as fast as you are able to 6)If your problem persists repeat steps 3,4, and 5 until your problem goes away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion