tuscl

Best 7up cheap extras club in Detriot ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
After reading shit loads of reviews I'm starting to think it's BT's, Crickets in Dearborn ?

Bograts and Henry's sound cheap but lacking the seven up factor

Coliseum and player's sounds like they got the talent but a little pricey but still lower than PH

Correct me if I'm wrong I've only read reviews thus fare

27 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    You'll find out soon enough!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    There is no such thing.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO follies in Atlanta Georgia provides this wonderful combination
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    You spelled cricket correctly however the club is Silver Criket, no 'c'. Even when you spell a word right, you spell it wrong!

Both clubs are mid level clubs. I think BTs is a little nicer. The talent is about the same and extras run about the same. Both are on my preferred clubs list. My guess is the 50% of the dancers are down for bbbj and fs.

The Criket has no day time cover, never a valet, drink and food prices are reasonable by SC standards. Their talent is usually pretty good. If you're going for lappers, see if your dancer can get the big booth in the back. It really doesn't matter but it has more space to play.

I like BT's too. No day time cover but they are a little pricier on drinks and food. They have a valet, and charge booth rental. I think they do 2-4-Tuesday for food and drinks. Sometimes the BT talent gets a little skanky on day shift. I met my "Queen of the Blowjobs" at BTs years ago. God I do miss her (mouth).

If you're into black strippers, Pantheon is just down the street. I've been there thrice since it went black. Crazy atmosphere. By 3 or 4 in the afternoon, its cranked up and partying more than BTs or the Criket will be at midnight. Not a great club for extras but theres plenty of mileage right on the main floor. I finger banged a dance during a nude dance at the bar. It's wide open for mileage. Being a white guy, I have never felt out of place there. Drinks are on the cheap side by SC standards.

>> Bograts and Henry's sound cheap but lacking the seven up factor

They lack the four up factor. I really don't see the attraction. Would you come up from Asheville for a cheap ass fast food style burger? Why come up for cheap ass fast food style women? They're just awful.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Why did I waste time writing all that for a guy that will never set foot in Michigan?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    NS thanks for your wisdom and logic

I do believe since my hotel is going to be in Dearborn and Cricket and BT sound so good I will be hitting these hard

I agree fuck Bogart's and Henry's unless some one really can sale me on them lol

PH for upscale food, tuscl right hand of fellowship, eye candy then back to Dearborn to get laid
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Sounds like you're staying at the Victory Inn, excellent choice! Its next door to Venus and close to Pantheon, BTs, and close enough to the Criket.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/lo…

Click on the picture, that's Venus in the background. Venus makes Bogarts look like a glitzy upscale show bar

• UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Hell yeah
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Juice ant nothing but a layer and a deceptions
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    Remember, one man's seven is another man's ten (or four). the numbering system is subjective. Just left Bogarts last night (7/14) and there were surprisingly some good looking spinners working there.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    That is an amazing point...it's extremely true

Damn it...I need to man up and do it...hell o might love it....worst case I will burn my clothing and bleach my skin ...lol...might even pray for forgiveness
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    What you said is spot on. Avoid the Shakespeare clubs at ALL costs it's not worth it. I've been hearing great things about the bargains at BT's and Criket. I'll have to investigate one of these days. But I pass Coli to go west so I end up there all the time lol
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    From some of the pictures Juice has linked to here, I'd say his 7 is another man's 1.

So you'd probably find Bogarts to be Hillbilly heaven to you...
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Don't forget that (at least at when last heard from) hotstuf69babi dances at the Criket. Meeting her in person would make my trip worthwhile! :-)
  • DrStab
    7 years ago
    There is pussy and BJs galore at the Detroit clubs. It depends on how much you want to spend. If you want your dream girl, go to the well-known high-end clubs. I'm sure you did your research. If you want to fuck as many girls as possible -- an admirable goal -- you'll need to drop down a level (or two) to make your money last. When you are dropping a level, Criket seems to work well. Haven't been to BTs in a long time. If you are dropping two levels, Bogies can work. There are some occasional nice ladies there, but some others will make you say "what the fuck is that!" Even though Bogies and H8 are on the same level, for some reason I just don't like H8 that much. If you are staying in Dearborn, you shouldn't have to stray too far from Michigan Ave.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    The current Girl I'm using as my aviator is a 10 to me

Going off of that how will I do in the Detroit Dive Clubs ?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Looking to Hammer shit loads of pussy

I'm honestly looking to spend $50-$100 for head
    And $100-$150 for full sex...the highest I will go for any hoe is $200
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    The above is based on how much I pay a hoe per pop

If I was out doing OTC I would pay more like $500+ because I would be expecting 16 hours on a dinner, movie and two face fucking pussy popping transactions at the minimum

Not looking for OTC in Detroit just ITC
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Even H8S does not even go that low.
    Good luck finding a 7+ girl who is conscious and does not have things growing on/out her crotch who will do you for a C note.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    True story the most I've gone historically at Coli was $180 and that was for FS. This year for some reason it feels like the girls have really tried jacking up prices. For what you wanna spend, Criket sounds perfect. I've also heard about some deals at Players and Landing Strip but can't vouch for those personally. The Shakespeare clubs will be cheap but at a cost to the talent
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    If you're staying in Dearborn all of the best clubs are within a 10-15 minute radius. BTS, Criket, Flight Club, Henrys, Bogarts. All have good potential, I prefer some day shift over some night shift and the days vary as well. After you've hit each of them venture 5 more minutes outside radius and hit Landing Strip and Playhouse. Trust me Eskimo brother you'll be happy. Tues/Thurs day shifts are best at Criket. BTS day shift on Wednesday. FC I prefer night shifts. LS is a Friday club. Bogarts & Henrys are fuck it clubs if everything else has been hit hard. Playhouse is Monday & Friday depends on a certain bartender that I follow on Facebook. I'm planning on meeting up with you should be interesting. Subi's at night shift is a great time too.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    One of the best bbbj I've ever had, was during day shift at Players for $125.

I've paid more, but never as have had as good as that for what I got that day.

Most girls will do what you want for $200 or under there. Just depends on your negotiations skills.

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I've surprisingly got good closing skills on prices I desire

From what is sounds like in Detroit, MI is the sex prices ITC are extremely similar to that of Atlanta, GA.

Follies $150 standard with some girls trying to inflate it up to $200

Sounds like Silver Cricket and BT'S is on point and maybe even the talent in the same range

How people speak of Henry's and Borgrats makes me think of the Club's in Greenville SC Lady Godiva one and Two lol

This is one of the biggest reasons I want to visit Detroit. I want to see how is the talent and prices in comparison to that of Atlanta.

For one it sounds like for lap dances Follies has Detroit crushed but that's follies alone with ultra high mileage on the floor for $10...other Atlanta clubs serve air to one way for the $10....this is when I'm thinking Detroit as a whole is better even though the price is higher even with a bouncer tip on the bases that mileage is high overall in Detroit. Although Atlanta wins for value in general with dances, cover, food, VIP, drinks lower and no tipping of bouncers

I'm also curious on talent. Cheetahs in Atlanta has some extremely hot girls inside a very upscale strip club but you can't touch

Sounds like Penthouse in Detroit is just like Cheates on talent with the exception that you can touch and play for a decent price even cheaper dare I say

Rumour has it that action was available at Cheetahs in Atlanta but it ran clients into the thousands of dollars to pull it off ITC....PH in Detroit runs under a grand like $500 witch is a major fucking deal if the talent is on pare with each other

Witch brings me back to Cricket, BTs, Henry's, Borgrats in Detroit compared to Follies, Pink Pony, Tattle Tales and Oasis...witch is actually offering the best deals in the category of monetary value, mileage, ITC and Talent

I'm dying to know witch clubs beat others.

The biggest issue is of course it is kinda subjective to the user thus why I must go

I can read and chat all I want but I'm learning opinion based on another man's biases...henceforth I must travel and experience....then draw my own conclusions on this matter.
  • DrStab
    7 years ago
    You're taking the right attitude into your trip. I think part of the experience is to try all the different types of places -- its the journey.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion