tuscl

NYC Clubs

Friday, July 14, 2017 3:12 AM
As a dancer, I'm looking for a place where I can make the most money in NYC. My only restriction is drugs. That's something I would love to steer very very far away from. Other than that, any level of contact is fine. Of course, prefer lappies and vips, lots of foot traffic and high end clientele. Any input would be great. Saphire, Ricks, Vivid, Lace? I don't want to do Flashdancers bc of the 4day a week work week requirement, as I have a couple other gigs going. I'm blonde, small breast implants, 5'7, approx 130lbs, early 30s. I've danced in SF, LA, NOLA, NJ and in NYC two years ago. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

8 comments

• londonguy
    7 years ago
    I think the boards at Stripper Web would be a better place to ask?
  • ohsweetserendipity777
    7 years ago
    I agree and am on it, and am still trying places out. :-)
  • sp
    7 years ago
    It's too bad that you don't want to go to Flashdancers, that's the only place I go to while in the city. Let us know how you make out(PM if you like). Would be fun to run into you at a club since I too like any level of [view link]!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Most guys here don't frequent NYC clubs because they tend to be overpriced rip offs. Like sp, Flash D is the only place in the city that I ever go to.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Perhaps Joe from NJ can help you out with some advice?
  • s88
    7 years ago
    Without a drug dog at the door, there is no such thing as drug-free club. Coke is most popular in manhattan clubs. Weed outer boroughs. Clubs with "hookah" on the menu or fog machines tend to have more customers trying to get away with ITC weed smoking hoping nobody notices. Very rarely you might see a dancer on ecstasy or another disassociative hallucinogen tripping and being unable to recognize anyone's face or name in the club. Bouncers typically "remove" such girls from the main floor for security reasons and send them home or keep them in the DR till they sober up.
  • Gabebj
    7 years ago
    Try Gallagher's. It is a shitty place but laid back.
  • ohsweetserendipity777
    7 years ago
    Thanks guys but I got a few on my list. I've only tried one thus far, about four days there, and it looks like I'll be moving on, hopefully to something which fits me better. But your input's been helpful. Wish me luck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion