tuscl

A salute to 30+ yr old dancers

joc13
firmly on the Atlanta United bandwagon!
Saturday, July 8, 2017 7:01 PM
During the last 2 months all the best dancers I have encountered have been single moms close to or over 30 years old. Their customer service, their ability to carry on a conversation, their savvy at providing mileage when it's usually not available, their attentiveness, and their willingness to please have all been superior to younger dancers. A few even had very well articulated exit plans, but were/are still performing at a very high level in what they hope is their last weeks/months dancing. To these wonderful ladies - salute!

34 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    There is something to be said for experience.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Hear, hear, speech time, a toast to those beauties that rocked your world, may they live long and prosper !
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Yup. Saw my two favorite MILF dancers today at Hi-Liter, and they both really know how to take care of business (and themselves). Great personalities, a commonality of life experiences and then mixed in with superior mileage make for a near unbeatable combination. CP
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - I'm def more into women than girls
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    I wanted to say "Hear, Hear" but 25 beat me to it. Totally agree.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Yep, they can be awesome, still look good at that age, and what they lose in barely-legal youthfulness, they can more than make up for in attitude and experience
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    I've been avoiding single moms at any age. Their desperation for money and supporting their kid is depressing. If they have a "well articulated exit plan" then why are they dancing at 30+ ?
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    My recent experiences have been similar. Within the last few weeks during a club visit, I hung out with a smoking hot MILF, but you wouldn't know it by looking at her that she has given birth twice. Her body showed no signs of baby damage st all. She takes really good care of her body, and she was a great conversationalist. But, this one was nowhere close to having an exit strategy, and I'm not sure she will any time soon. Still, getting full service with her in the VIP was an incredible experience.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Hip hip hooray! Yeah, an experienced 30+ stripper is a joy after dealing with the flaky newbie dancers. Just met a smokin hot single mom dancer who immediately got down to business in VIP.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Agree. Most times I prefer the MILF type dancer.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I'll raise you ten! Two of my favorite dancers, including my ATF, have been in their 40s and had adult children.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I agree with @RandomMember, the most fun ones are the ones who are not dancing due to desperate circumstances.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    how do you know the age of strippers? i've known my CF for almost 2 years and i don't know her age. but knowing their age isn't a big deal to me, either. my point is......if they're 30 years old........they're still young......and it makes it difficult to differentiate them from the girls who are under 30 years of age by just looking at them
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "how do you know the age of strippers"? Lol you ask them or they tell you. 30+ is too old for me, I like that youthful look.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    everyone knows women don't like being asked about their age. and many guys don't ask women about their age.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Vikings are you serious? We're talking about strippers. The first time I meet a stripper I always ask how old she is, and she always tells me. She never says that's too personal.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    At least in my HBG experience, my favorite dancers have been older: and if 30 is the cutoff, then I can say that about dancers in general. I've run into quite a few dancers who were in their 30s and didn't look it at all (but then again, I'm 39 and the bouncer looked at my ID really hard before letting me in). One of my favorite dancers at what I guess is now my local spot is the same age I am, and one of the others actually looks older. IME they tend to get down to business, like the OP and HungryGiraffe said.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "I've run into quite a few dancers who were in their 30s and didn't look it at all" exactly! and that's my point. if you have one dancer who is 30 and another who is 23.........that isn't a big enough age gap to be able to easily differentiate which one is younger
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    GoVikings: "that isn't a big enough age gap to be able to easily differentiate which one is younger" Maybe not 100% of the time, but I bet most guys would get it right 95% of the time. Maybe you're just a dolt though. Lol!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Vikings what are you talking about? Like Dougster said most people can EASILY differentiate who is younger between a 23 year old and a 30 year old if you didn't know how old they were beforehand.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    that's cool. we can agree to disagree i don't think guys would get it right as often as dougster indicates with the percentage he gave
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Again, Vikings, most likely explanation: you're just a dolt.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    my current favorite is 30 in 6 weeks. Rocks between the sheets t and a sultry vixen in public. Id stack her up against a 18-21 yr olds any day of the week
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Support Single Mom's [view link] SJG
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    My ATF is exactly 40 years younger than I. She was 23 when we met and is almost 32 now. I've always preferred younger dancers, but my ATF is changing my mind. She has a 13 year old son but you'd never know it to look at her. She's now 40 days sober and still motivated to make it to life long sobriety. She's now two states away but we'll get together soon. It's been a long time for both of us and I'm looking forward to seeing her. When they take care of themselves and have the right genes, age isn't all I thought it was cracked up to be.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I met another 30yr old dancer tonight who was great. The hits keep coming.
  • sshrfrsky
    7 years ago
    My atf is in her mid 30s. Non extras but dies well. One of the hottest, top earning, non extras dancer is close to 40 I believe. another dancer is pushing 30. These 3 is who I consider the upper level of dancers at my club. Plenty of hot as fuck younger girls but those 3 stick in my mind.
  • sshrfrsky
    7 years ago
    Need an edit button founder. I meant "does" well.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Guys fighting over whether you can correctly tell a strippers age ....roflmao In low lighting and heavy foundation and make-up its hard. The body itself can indicate age but then again some of them may be doing ass squats day-in day out and getting breastlifts on thanksgiving. then there's the way they talk, I find this more reliable
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Just spent the afternoon being entertained by 3 MILFS at the same time. Together they have a total of 9 kids. LOL! This was at a non-LD club, with nude stage performances. For 4 hours, I had 1, 2 or all 3 hanging out with me, constantly touching 2-way. Two are up for OTC asap. Yeah, luvin' me some MILFs about now.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Many 30 something milfs know what they want and are not afraid to ask for it. The women that are less mechanical tend to be milfs. I asked one if she was having "fun" and her answer was she liked to fuck and she always tried to select older guys that would help her orgasm(she told me older guys were interested in mutual stimulation not just their own) as she got them off also.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    My fave won't tell me how old she is but she has kids who have graduated HS, She does not look like it and I would have never guessed. Her body is amazing and her face is so pretty, Her dances are amazing and she enjoys working to get herself off as much as she is working you. She's a non-extras girl, but last night I had 10 dances with her and I could have done 10 more. I had two dances with a younger girl and while she was really nice and fun, her dances paled in comparison.
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    I love women, whose looks and body tone defy their age!
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    My ATF was 25 when I met her, and the MILF was 33 (and still looks a decade younger than she is). Easily top 5 best sex I've ever had.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion