Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tuscl comment count ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has any else noticed its froze ?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Wow...even the discussion counter is froze ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm stuck on 13,334 in comments

Anyone else ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

No yeah even with discussion 's I'm stuck at 1,267

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Anyone else ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

We have a score board for a reason

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

It refreshes daily, you won't see your new count updated until tomorrow.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Cool...cool

Thanks mate

Profile picture for ThereAndBackAgain
ThereAndBackAgain
•

Juice you're record is safe even without counting other aliases

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Fuck you Jackie count Nazi.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm like the count on seasmy street

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement