tuscl

PP in greenville, SC is open under new name and owner

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I haven't been as of yet but learned about this while reading local reviews today of other Club's

I'm off this coming Saturday and I'm running down their just to see how it is

Same building but new owners and name "Bucks"

Let me know if anyone would like to have a Greenville SC meeting on Saturday to test out the new version of an old favorite

10 comments

• WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I hope it's back ...... but it seems unlikely it'll ever compare -- quality of women, extras, management attitude, overall feeling in the club-- it'd be really tough to make it seem like the same place.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I agree but we can maybe be positive about a new beginning lol

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Wow...no love from my neighbor hood LMFAO

I guess I need to travel crazy miles for sex and friendship lol...my life is pathetic
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Is Trish from Lustbworking there?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    May 12, 2017, 6:10 pm

GREENVILLE, SC (WSPA) – Bucks Racks and Ribs, the former site of the Platinum Plus strip club, was written multiple citations Thursday night, according to Sheriff Will Lewis.

He says Greenville Co. Deputies were performing a compliance check at the business on Frontage Rd.

Platinum Plus was forced to close last year after violating a court order.

Despite operating under new management as a restaurant, the Sheriff’s Office confirms it is still an “adult” business.

Lewis says during the check, the deputies found a “stripper on stage” that was not complying with the appropriate dress required under the county ordinance pertaining to adult entertainment.

He says two citations were written, one to the adult entertainer and one to the owner.

He confirmed the Department of Revenue is investigating.

When reached for comment online, Bucks Racks and Ribs responded with “No Comment”.

According to a 7 News Investigation in February, the new management company is “Greenville Bistro LLC”, which formed a South Carolina business in October 2016, stating that the manager of the business would be Jason Mohney, from Vegas.

That same investigation revealed court documents from a February hearing where Solicitor Walt Wilkins, along with Mohney, and building owner, Frontage Road Associates, met to discuss the business.

Mohney stated that Greenville Bistro had no link to Elephant Inc, the parent company of Platinum Plus.

Mohney also said Greenville Bistro was seeking to commence operations of a similar business as Platinum Plus.

Greenville County confirmed that Mohney is connected to adult entertainment empire Deja Vu and Hustler, according to that February investigation.

Tom Schweister with Frontage Road Associates, the property owner, said he was not aware of any citations and did not have any comment.

County spokesman Bob Mihalic said the business was zoned as a restaurant, not a strip club.

He said the activity that was found during the compliance check resulted in Greenville County issuing a warning to the business to comply.

He said they would return to the business at an unknown time to make sure the business was conforming under county ordinance requirements.

He said he could not comment further, due to the open investigation.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol...nice work shadow...so is this a legal restraint that got busted running an illegal strip club ?

Kinda what it sounds like LMFAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The US is becoming a police state when it comes to P4P
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Fucking sucks
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    The Bible Belt is the Bible Belt. If you're having issues with the Bible Belt, you're likely in the wrong place.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm more into the Homer Iliad
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion