tuscl

SJG Worhsips RickyBoy

But RickyBoy thinks SJG is a psycho and a rapist. Kind of funny. SJG knows this and still continues to worship him. Maybe he thinks RickyBoy is just playing hard to get?

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    RickyBoy has his strengths and weaknesses. But no, I don't worship him. I just know that there is something wrong about what Dougster is trying to do.

Sorry Douggy, if Rick hasn't accepted your advances yet, then I don't think he is every going to. Probably not gay, probably not interested in floating cities without women, or with aged billionaires trying to use blood transfusions to achieve immortality.

SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I don't know, man. The guy calls you a psycho and rapist and you are always there to defend him and suck his dick at the drop of a hat. Something really wrong with you. steve229 was another guy who thought you were a complete whack job but you also worshipped him. Seems to me you are a little on the clueless side.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    No Douggy, I'm just someone who is no afraid of bullies, and doesn't like people who look for punching bags.

SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    SJG = biggest punch bag on TUSCL. And apparently, he likes it when people like steve229 and RickyBoy call him a psycho and a rapist. SJG = one clueless dumb fuck
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    No Douggy, you look for people to beat up on. You are the sick fuck.

I'm not overly dependent on getting people to affirm me.

SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    SJG: "I'm not overly dependent on getting people to affirm me."

Sure, which is why you are starting your church and have expressed over and over again how important it is for you to control everything and everyone. Got it! Makes perfect sense!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    And let me give a clue as to who the bully is. Did you start anything with RickBoy or steve229 before they called you a psycho and a rapist? No. In fact you worshiped them. Guess they didn't pay you back very kindly though, huh? You really oughta try to get a close one of these days. RickBoy is particularly bad for bullying people out of the blue who haven't even said anything to him. But I guess your hero worship of him prevents you from seeing that. Man, you are one dumb fuck.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    control everything and everyone? I have never said anything like that.

My organization, to be registered as religious, does not involve sermons, and it does not put on assemblies, and so it really is not a church. Church means assembly.

The reason for having real estate is for fucking, and in a ritualized context. But no, we don't want to pay property tax. When we have some non-residence real estate, we will start trying to get recognized as a religion.

But the reason for all of this is to build a counter culture. No one listens to preaching, and there is no collection plate. Just reasonable dues, and we will know that our guys get monetary benefits worth of many times what they are asked to pay. If someone really cannot pay, we will exempt them, but we will also work with them to get them a much larger income.

SJG

Steely Dan live in Charlotte, NC 2006, very good!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgXuB0Q…
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Let's see. So the church income will be 1 unemployed psycho = $0 + 0 other members. So a grand total of $0!
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    If anyone has any experience running an organization, you'd know you can't simply "exempt" certain people who are deficient in funds. That is how you run the business to the ground!

Lot's of holes in your planning SJG making for a porous situation. I don't think you are strong enough or have the will to lay down the law for an organization you seek to create. If you were capable of success, then you wouldnt have time or the passion to comment on TUSCL, because the way it sounds your "church" would be your passion. But since there is no passion in your organization you have to waste it on autustic drivel on this discussion board. Congratulations on wasting everyone's time, SJG!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    To join SJG's church they would have to be even more psycho than he is. Get people that psycho together, they couldn't even run a lemonade stand.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Mad boy has lost his way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion