tuscl

Has anyone ever paid a Stripper using Square?

Friday, June 30, 2017 5:59 PM
Who has paid a Stripper by using Square and swiping their card on the girls phone? My friend did at a club in Tampa. Unfortunately when he went back next time he was unable to because I guess Square found out what the girl was using it for, apparently they held $900 of her money for 2 months.

11 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    Yes. I've also paid using circles, rectangles, triangles and octagons. I'm hoping soon I can pay by pentagons.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I use debit, just swipe it down there ass crack.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    One of my older faves is a very wise woman and she accepts payment with Square. It is processed to "Jen's Bar & Grill" and there's a 5% fee paid by the customer which is better than the club's 10% fee on their funny money. She's selective in its use in that she doesn't want management knowing about it.
  • Jackmd
    7 years ago
    Never use a card to pay strippers or your dope dealer. Cash only
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Years ago a stripper offered to let me pay for extras via a credit card reader attached to her smart phone. But for some reason I did not want to give a random whore my credit card info.
  • TheDevil66
    7 years ago
    I gave them a square deal for their soul
  • TheDevil66
    7 years ago
    See ya in hell mother fuckers
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    I've only used Square at food trucks. Oh wait, I've now got a whole new business model for strip clubs. Strip trucks. Step on for a quick mid-day lap dance or two!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    That sounds like a very stupid way to pay, generates a record at both ends, creates an avenue for taxation, creates the possibility of fraud. Why do you think we have cash? SJG Pat Metheny, Joni Mitchell, Jaco Pastorius, Michael Brecker - "Shadows And Light" [view link] 8 Body Language Tricks [view link] James Dean, Rebel Without A Cause, clip, method acting at its very best. [view link] The James Dean Story - Documentary by Robert Altman (1957) [view link] JAMES DEAN: BORN COOL (2000) - a documentary by Denn Pietro & Denver Rochon [view link]
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Using Square (I'm in Love with the Shape of You)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Gawker, you know of a club which uses funny money? You can't just hand a girl cash? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion