Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Maxim In Sweden

Bemushroomed

Sweden

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

There are a couple of clubs in my city that aren't in the list. I submitted one a while ago to be added because I plan on doing a bit of a review research trip there on Friday but it hasn't shown up. How fast are they with this? Will they do it?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Adding clubs outside of the U.S. is usually extremely slow. More research needs to be done by founder to fit it into the format. I would a say no less than 3 weeks. If it goes past a month I would send Founder a PM and ask him what's up?

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

It is a pain in the ass to add clubs.Solely submitting the "add a club" form does nothing. You will have to PM founder to get it added to the database.

Profile picture for Bemushroomed
Bemushroomed
•

At the risk of singling myself out as a complete novice... how do I find Founder to PM him?

Profile picture for James1557
James1557
•

My recent attempts to add European clubs have been much quicker than they used to be. It may be just luck but I would try again.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement