tuscl

August 1 day shift at Penthouse in Detriot, A Tuscl meet

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
My goal is to be their at open to enjoy the best Detroit has to offer with PH this is an open invitation to all that would love to join us

Not sure of other clubs I may or may not go to that will depend on my financial situation after PH and what happens with what members that show up lol...maybe I hold down all day at PH or I will hop with some members to other locations lol

The main point and I will bump or start many other threads as it gets closer to the date to remind people of the meeting, but like I am trying to say the party kicks off at PH August 1 at day shift open

Looking forward to meeting all who can make it

35 comments

• JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Hmmm maybe a good time to go to a meet up! I'll think about it if I end up in the area.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Sweet !!!!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Bet juice misses the big event ! ROFLMAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    The last meeting I held was in Atlanta Georgia at Follies and I meet with Vince Michael so yeah I will show.

Thank you for trolling me...I guess some one has to

This will be yet another meeting I will prove my self by showing up and having a good time with those that show

I'm excited and honestly looking forward to it

Also 25 I've never said I will show then not show.

Any time I had to cancel in my past I did it in advance and I made sure I wasn't the one hosting the meeting

Sure I'm a troll but don't forget I'm also a legit member

I will be their 100% or else I just wasted $200 for my round trip from greyhound lol...I'm not wasting that
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ; )
  • ime
    7 years ago
    What happened to Vegas Juice?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I posted a thread about not making that trip due to it being to close to my Detroit meet up

Vegas will have to be a 2018 thing
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Ah juicy you're an American original.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm not rich yet guys LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm something that's for sure
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO what happens at tuscl meetings stays between tuscl friends :)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I hope you have your passport - I recently heard Donald Trump is planning to sell Detroit to Canada
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I want to meet you, Juice, and I will go to the Penthouse on August 1 to see you. Of course, I would probably be there anyway.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    I might have to make it to PHC on August 1st then...I'll see what I can do.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I might stop by.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Hell yeah guys :) I'm looking forward to this big time...whoop whoop

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I hate to miss a chance to meet Nina and Juice in a single trip. I will try to be there.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Sweet !!!!!!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Whoot! Whoot!

Get it right Juice.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    I'll try to be there
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Shit !

Fuck yeah
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I could be a late addition to the party. Getting the day off from work should not be a problem as I got 15 vacation days I've yet to use. There are other factors though that may effect whether I can go.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Sweet !!!
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    Is it wise to start off at the cream of the crop? I do not believe people rave about Penthouse Club for its dayshift.

I would suggest starting the day off hopping from dive to dive as mongers gather in numbers. The group will grow as people get off from work. Take the show to venues of escalating extravagance and end up at Penthouse at the end of the night. Live post on tuscl along the way. This is completely self-serving as it was my intent to sample as many clubs as possible on the trip.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO...this actually sounds like a lot of fun...anyone have any objections before setting things in stone ?

Any other great ideas to help maximize the experience and the fun of Detroit
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Bump
  • warhawks
    7 years ago

"Fun of Detroit"

When's the last time you ever heard anyone, ever, say that? (Outside of strip clubbing?) lol
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Agree that Penthouse should be later.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    I think it's adorable everybody is a playing along. I'll be there too!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    It's still questionable juice you need to post a pic of your Greyhound Ticket )
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Ask the Greyhound driver if he can swing by Miami and pick me up
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Rumor has it that the curtains are coming down in the 8 Mile clubs.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Funny guy's lol

PH does sound like a wiser plan for the evening for a few reasons

One it sounds like PH is at its best in the evenings

Second it gives locals a change to get off of work to join the meetings

Third it gives us rookies a safe option to explore other seedy clubs that would probably be safer at lunch time rather than night time

Fourth PH is probably the safest club for a evening visit rather than other low end clubs

And I'm sure some of you could help add to the list of why this might be a better way to organize the Main event

I also plan to keep a live thread on tuscl on the 1 of August to keep people updated on what clubs I'm at so if they want to join at their own convince they can as I understand not all clubs will be a fit for all members

Hell being honest PH might be to high end for my wallet LMFAO...I'm used to those Follies prices

But PH does make for the perfect place to host the official tuscl meeting as its main event

With a other unofficial side clubs or events before and after the official meeting

Any thoughts guys ?

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion