Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

More Miami Strip Club Videos

goosman
goosman17059

On A Booty Hunt

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

This time it looks like Bellas. Dancers look to be about Bellas quality. This town has to be the capital of filming videos in strip clubs, with a long tradition that dates back to the 2 Live Crew youtube.com

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think back in the day Luther Campbell of 2-Live-Crew owned a strip club and maybe also a nightclub but I didn't do strip clubs back then so not sure - I assume if he did own a SC that it was probably wild

Profile picture for JackieJax
JackieJax
•

I actually havent seen that club yet. Sure it's in Miami?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

What clubs did Luther Campbell own?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement