tuscl

Biker Gangs In The Strip Club

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
I am at a strip club having an excellent time one night, and around 10 o'clock, a biker gang starts slowly coming into the club after their poker run. They are not a 1% club, but they are a support club for the Bandidos. Soon, the entire parking lot is filled with motorcycles and 90% of the patrons in the club are wearing colors. There had to be 70-80 of them. They completely took over the place to the point that it was hard to maneuver inside without bumping someone or stepping on a motorcycle boot. One little movement that could make one of these bikers feel slighted, would bring the wrath of dozens of leather vests upon the perpetrator. Individuals act brazen in the safety of a large group. Just look at what happened at a Waco Twin Peaks restaurant in May 2015 between the Bandidos and Cossacks.

I took off to find a greasy spoon to get a hamburger. About an hour later, I drove back by the strip club. There were at least eight sheriff cars with their red and blue lights flashing outside the strip club. A couple of the bikes had been knocked over in the parking lot. I am glad I had left when I did, something obviously went down.

Has anyone else been in a strip club that was taken over by a biker gang? Not a small group of bikers, but an entire gang?

18 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Never but if you ride your motor cycle to Follies the valet will let you self park. :)
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Hell, I remember when most of the dancers were bikers' old ladies, so I always make it a practice to finish my drink and find somewhere else to be when the colors start coming through the door, especially if they start pushing tables together. They're feeling clannish, and God help anyone who crosses them for reasons real or imagined. And if different colors come through the door before you can pound your watered-down gin and tonic, locate the fire exits.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    No that's never happened but I probably wouldn't want to be bothered with that BS and would probably have left too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Motorcycle gangs are not common in heavily Cuban Miami, so I have not been in such a situation except once at Tootsies on a Su afternoon where a motorcycle gang/club(?) was in the back sportsbar watching the Dolphins game - they stayed in the back sportsbar having drinks and watching the game and didn't bother anyone and a few of them had their S.O. with them - but yeah they looked fairly intimidating and I'd say there were about 25 or 30 of them
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @Sinclair:

What club/city was this at?
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    A lot of the victims in Waco were shot by cops. They continue to try and hide this.
    A long, long time ago, I worked as a bouncer in a live music club that got all sorts of customers, from frat boys to two biker clubs. I never had trouble with the bikers. It was drunk frat boys trying to make a name for themselves as tough guys ( they never were ) who started most of the trouble.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Sinclair always has the best stories.

Not bikers, but I have been in a club that was overtaken by oilfield workers, which are nowhere quite as scary as a group of bikers.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Never seen bikers. Where was this club?
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I've been in clubs that had a biker group show up during an annual thing. Some of the guys recognized me as a regular in the club. No problem. However if I know ahead of time, I will try to avoid large groups of bikers. If I ever travel to Myrtle beach, I check to make sure it's not one of the two bike weeks. I don't care to be alone with possible gangs even though they've never caused me any trouble. I worked with some guys who would travel to different bike events but they were not a gang. One of them showed me some pics. Looked like they had some fun moments. I want to avoid gangs in general.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Not every group of bikers are gangs. Some are just clubs or groups of regular people doing charity work. Of course no one wants their vehicles or bikes damaged.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    The old club called Nepals was a stop during a poker run apparently more than once. I thought about going to Hooters one evening but drove right by when I saw the parking lot full of motorcycles. I have been in Myrtle Beach during some bike weeks. A lot of bikers show up everywhere you go during those weeks. Plus I don't like driving in traffic around a lot of bikers. I've seen them slow down, speed up fast, dart around, and act like they own the road so I end up having to drive extra careful.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    When I lived in Omaha, one of the clubs in Council Bluffs basically catered to a biker gang. That club sucked bad enough without having biker gangs involved.
  • StPaul101
    7 years ago
    I go to 2 clubs that will on occasion have Motorcycle clubs come into the bar, what I've learned is,. If a 1 or 2 coming in and go right to the bar and sit down all's normal. If 2 or 3 come in and wander around and hang out in the front and back of the bar, I think about taking off as you will see a lot more come through the door in about 10 - 15 minutes.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My club won't let people in wearing biker colors, so no, I've never seen it. But the band once played a bar that had about 50 bikers in it. Luckily they liked us!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I ate dinner at a biker bar a few weeks back. An idiot buddy of mine insisted. Never had any trouble, never had to take out the Glock. But I was uncomfortable all evening cause I know that they can get all pissed off at the slightest perceived affront.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Does Fishsticks and the rest of the high school debate club convoying on their Schwinns count as a biker club?
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Do these bikers dress style still live in the 80s?
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    You're a civilian so they don't care and most are decent guys. Go to Sturgis and you will see. And If a rival starts to roll in then it's time to split .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion