tuscl

How a dancer can make more $$$$$

Jell69
Massachusetts
Saturday, June 24, 2017 7:36 PM
Just a little advice for the girls. Some of you are fully aware of this. Some are obviously not. A good way for you to increase your earnings is make yourself less available. Yes, I said less available. What I mean by that statement is, don't give it all up when you're out talking to guys. Leave a little something for his imagination. All this will require is not walking around with your tits and pussy out. Guys by nature, want what they can't have. They love the hunt and the chase. Have you ever noticed how the guys are all into the waitress or shot girl? That's not because they are hot. It's because they aren't available. A guys reaction to this is to desire her more than the girl who is available. Get it? So, look good, smell good, and show less when not on stage. Do this, and you will notice guys will start choosing you over the other girls more often. Hence, making you more $$$$$. Please respond with your results. Thanks Good luck

22 comments

• Kenjamin
    7 years ago
    Do strippers frequent this board? I thought it was for guys.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I can walk around w my tits out, and still be plenty unavailable, but thank you.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Ah, local laws require girls to cover up offstage here.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    If you don't perform as expected during lap dances, you may hear no more often. I said yes to one hot dancer who told me a year or two ago she doesn't take off her top on the first of a two for one. Said no to her every time afterwards until a couple weeks ago. She surprised me by taking off her top on the first song of a two for one. I was hoping she changed. I spend more money on dancers who spend time with me. Unavailable is like forget about them. I don't go to a strip club to date girls. I guess I could look for a different club to visit.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    It doesn't matter to me if they are naked or not. I have had dances from both. And had both ignore me. I haven't spent more because it leaves more to the imagination. If they are naked, it gives me an idea of what I am getting especially if I haven't seen them on stage. But I can tell what I like from a hotness standpoint regardless.
  • Juslovin
    7 years ago
    Work the room, talk to the guys. You have men with money to burn in their pockets and you don't even approach them?
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Work the room is right...im good for at least a $100 on any given night. Thats like 15 min of work. If a girl is just looking for one big score or regular and passes up several PLs like this dont complain about not making money. Can do 30 minutes and go home if youre lazy. Doing better than many people already with those wages.
  • Kenjamin
    7 years ago
    What is a "PL"?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Potential lesbian
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Sure Jerikson will appreciate the pointers.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    make yourself less available--swing and a miss--strike one guys are all into the waitress or shot girl--fast ball inside....strike two What's the third piece of advice to do air dances in the back room?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I save lots of money with girls that follow the OPs advice.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    4th piece of advice: Make out with them in the front room.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Suck more cocks.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Jello , nobody likes an air dance, if by unavailable it means busy serving others or relaxing without pestering customers it's fine, but once the girl says yes, she better make herself fully available, all hands on dick or as much.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I agree, actually. At my first club when I was still a new dancer I would walk around in just a bra and g string. Left nothing to the imagination. My friend wore a shirt that clearly showed her boobs and nipples and our agent at the time explained to her why he didn't like the outfit. Thereandbackagain, the OP is talking about clothing, not air dances. Lately I've been wearing a gorgoeus gown. It was actually meant to be a sexy sundress, but I decided to give it a try and not only did every dancer that night as well as the house mom compliment it, but my first time on stage I had a male customer come tip me a $5 and adamantly express his love for the dress. Many customers compliment it. It has a open stomach so it kind of looks like a two piece dress from the front and my hair covers most of the back. It is filled with colors that glow on stage. It is a money maker. Last week I wore it every day I worked (weds thurs fri sat) and the only night I made less than $800 was weds and I worked all short shifts (like 9 or 10pm to 2). I plan on buying more gowns.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    It depends on the club. I have been to clubs where the all popular dancers were the ones walking around topless, and sitting topless at a guy's table. If there was any advice I would give to dancers to make more money, is don't sit on your ass all day, get up and approach guys and sit down and talk a bit. I have been in far too many clubs where many of the dancers sit in groups all of them looking miserable because they aren't getting any dances. This is right up there with dancers hiding out in the dressing room for long periods of time. Another mistake I see a lot of dancers make is often the club's fault, but it can also be the dancer's mistake alone. That is, spending far too much time trying to entertain groups to get them to spend more. At two of my favorite clubs, a large group of guys comes in and immediately three or more dancers zero in on them and end up sitting at their table for an hour or more all looking bored and not making any money. At both clubs it's the management that directs the dancers to the groups, but at other clubs I have been to it's the dancers themselves who congregate towards groups. What the clubs and dancers don't seem to notice is that when guys are in a group they are usually there to just hang out, drink a bit of beer and watch dancers on stage. In most cases it's hot dancers on stage that are keeping the group there, not the bored dancer sitting next to them. I have seen many a group leave after two or more consecutive low quality dancers looks wise are on stage. Smart clubs and dancers will rotate who are entertaining a table so that no single dancer is sitting there for a long time, unless she is making some money.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "spending far too much time trying to entertain groups to get them to spend more." Yeah sometimes the group's can be worse than the whales and regulars.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I consider groups to be new girl territory. The groups are fun for them and they don't have to compete w the esteabliahed girls for the regulars. Plus, the groups tend to be drinking and tip the girls talking to them on stage. Another nice thing ab groups is that they tend to all get dances from each girl, if they buy dances. I'll ask the guy to give me a good review to his friends, and a lot of the time they will each get a dance or two. Often, one of them will be a true PL in hiding and will get several, or a VIP.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't enjoy going to SCs with anyone anymore, I much prefer to isolate my hobby from my public life. I've never met any TUSCLers before. I think that would be fun to swap stories and such.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    It might be something about the type of clubs you go to or the city you are in Bj99, but most of the groups I have seen tend to not get dances. I can't even count the number of times I have heard dancers complain about large groups that are full of drunk and pushy customers who don't get any dances, in many different cities.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Maybe so. I also work days. I can imagine groups would be different late at night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion