tuscl

Baja Mexico

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, June 24, 2017 10:29 AM
When is the best time to go ? After Detroit I'm wanting to make plans to hit this up and do it hard

11 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Bet you don't go to either Detroit or Baja, how did that trip to Vegas work out huh?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Cinco de mayo
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    now.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol....Detroit first...lol I've already been looking up videos on how to cross the boarder and money I will probably need. This will be my opening 2018 Goal to kick off with. I assume any time is probably a good time since the weather is favorable year round
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Where do you want to go in Baja and what would you want to do? TJ, Mexicali, Ensenada, Cabo San Lucus ( Baja Sur ), or just the brush country. I don't think they even have trains for most of that area. Low population load and I suspect limited infrastructure. SJG
  • DaOnion3
    7 years ago
    March through November is the best time in my opinion. You'll avoid rainy season, have the best weather, and a large number of girls will be working everywhere. Around the holidays, they usually fly home to various places all over Mexico to spend lengthy time with their families.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Taco Tuesdays
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Before they build the wall
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Why you want to go to Mexico? I thought we were simpatico in Detroit? Besides, Mexico doesn't let Greyhound buses in.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Buy coke there
  • nemesisk7
    7 years ago
    Detroit still exists ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion