Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Too Much Time to Club - A Good Problem to have, but still a problem

goosman
goosman17059

On A Booty Hunt

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm going to have some time coming up with the opportunity for clubbing, evening & night for a couple of days. Straight availability to club at any time outside of work hours (which is something I never have). Money w/in reason is not a problem either. Problem is, with so much opportunity, I just don't know what to do. Each club that I'm considering meets some sort of interest, and I'm trying to figure out based on the day & the time, what places to hit. Just can't make a decision. Stupid thing I know, but I never have this much open opportunity to club, and I just don't know what to do with it.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Don't overthink it. Whatever feels right at the time, roll with it.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Huh?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Uee the PL force

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think it was TUSCLer "clubber" whom once posted he goes to strip clubs with no expectations - I've found that often times if I go with high expectations the actual visit may often not live up to my ideals, and the times I've gone with low/no expectations I feel the visits have gone better - strip clubbing can often be a crapshoot and it's best to go with the flow and not get too worked up about it

Profile picture for ThereAndBackAgain
ThereAndBackAgain
•

too much time to kill is a good thing if you have money to burn.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

What is the situation allowing for this temporary window of freedom? Is your wife heading out on a "business trip"?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement