tuscl

Laughing my Ossoff!

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Liberals keep sucking the big Johnson with another defeat at the hands of educated and affluent voters.

How many Democratic voters in that district can actually afford to go to Follies? Even if they can't afford to go, I would buy them a beer and some dances just to watch them cry in it.

Still making America great one district at a time. The only mantra the left has is to obstruct government, since failed policy has backfired on them. The pendulum continues to swing in the favor of hard working people. Hoo-rah!

18 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Trump keeps sucking Putin's dick. The only things he is good at is sucking dictators' dicks and embarrassing our great nation.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    . . . and winning primaries and winning electoral votes and nominating Supreme Court justices and withdrawing from ill-conceived international agreements and reversing our relentless march toward a state of total regulation :)

I will point out that I have *never* posted anything favorable about Trump on this board, since he and Hillary were both abhorrent to me, but jackslash, with all due respect, your comment was neither constructive nor particularly relevant to Meat72's justified celebration of Ossoff's defeat in GA-6.

On [extremely] rare occasions I could find it in my heart to say something complimentary about Obama, whom I also abhorred, but the Left is deranged in its hatred of Trump.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    To be clear Ossof is a Democrat but not really a Liberal. In 1980 he would have been a Reagan Republican.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I am loving the long, slow, death of the democrat party. The best part is that it us largely self-inflicted.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Jon Ossoff is no Bernie Sanders, but it's highly doubtful that "in 1980 he would have been a Reagan Republican". He is, for example, strongly in favor of a much higher minimum wage and of a woman's right to "choose" (i.e., abort her child). The very left-wing DailyKos was an ardent supporter of his candidacy. Perhaps a Democrat running in a rather conservative district like GA-6 needs to tone down his liberalism during the election -- but if he had won, he would have voted with Nancy Pelosi 95% of the time.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Lots of discontent over Trump building. The district in question here was always Ruby Red.

https://www.democracynow.org/shows/2017/…

SJG
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Really all the OP convinces me of, is that educated affluent voters keep voting their own best interests rather than the best interests of the larger society as a whole, even if their own short-term gain threatens to destroy most of that society, including the protections which made it possible for those people to become educated and affluent. If he knew how to structure an argument without such obvious assumptions, I might be convinced by his point of view and his reasoning, but he hasn't done that so far.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Funny response from Book Guy, because most GOP voters I have met are voting in the best interest of America as a nation. Democrat and leftist voters are more interested in protecting their entitlements or "voting their wallets". Tax and spend policies, deficit spending, continuing spending resolutions - these are all liberal policies. Book Guy needs to learn about structuring arguments without obvious assumptions.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Democracy now is a source?? Lol. How inane.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Hilarious. The democrat party, as a brand, is polling lower than Trump.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Famous quote from the movie "Charlie Wilson's War" "We'll see"
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Funny how SJG commented on this thread. I thought he had me on ignore?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Political threads on ignore.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Meat72 on ignorance.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Sure, and New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas are part of the southeast region of the US you fucktard! It's people like you that turn people racist.

Cheesebastard on ignore for his ignorance!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Yeah sure. Tell you what meatlover I got some meat in pants for you rite now. I even deliver. I'm in the southwest. Or am I southeast?

Shit.

Fuck you Jackie.

Meatlover72 on ignorance.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Such a silly negro.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Southeastern Texas is in the southeast. Southwestern Texas is in the southwest. North central Texas is in the Great Plains. It's a big fuckin state.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion