tuscl

What feeds the SC industry in your city?

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
I'm still surprised at how disappointing the SCs around Fort Myers are. It send to meet all the criteria for good clubbing. Lots retired old men with nothing to keep them out of the bars. Sizable immigrant population. Lots of construction industry jobs for unskilled labor and migrant workers. Not many jobs for the wives and daughters of the workers. Lots of beaches to attract stag parties and college students. A major state university nearby (FGCU). A large high-density population.
Yet still, very few 7+ ladies are dancing, the dancer to customer ratio is always very low. There's not a lot of hustle or excitement in the clubs. Girls tend to sit and stick with guys who aren't spending any money. It's fucked up.
So Detroit, Phoenix, CoI - what is different that makes those SC scenes so great? Or am I just missing mark on criteria with my expectations?

15 comments

• TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Junkies and drug dealers feed the strip club industry in my area. That's why it sucks so bad!
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Rich old business men in Manhattan. So they don't need many patrons when enough successful no named business men flock to Manhattan.
    Queens attract (depending on the club) big booty lovers though even the white dominant patron clubs have women pumping their butts to increase revenue, which I can assume it does since less old people visit (during the day). Brooklyn and bx is all about the big butts which has turned a black club into the big booty white girl skinned club.

Long island is simply dying. Of course if there were good looking, body acceptable women (no matter the Creed) I'd attend the lap dance centers more.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I had always assumed that western Florida clubs south of Tampa are mediocre because of law enforcement and local government hostility to strip clubs. But I have no personal knowledge. I just avoid strip clubs once I leave tampa unless I'm on the east coast.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Your tax dollars...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Horny guys
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm not so sure retirees are a big segment of the SC demographic or that they would necessarily spend that well given fixed incomes.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I've been in clubs from Miami to Cocoa Beach to Tampa where the girls snuggle up to their regulars, and ignore the newcomers. During season, with the snowbirds, you can't get any attention before dark when all the regulars leave.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    But even now, during the summer, the action is lame. I didn't articulate my question well. The other half of my complaint is there are no 9+ hogtied working around here. All the beaches, the colleges and universities, the single mothers, the sun and sports - finding any dancer above a low 8 is rare.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    *9+ hotties. Where does autocorrect get this shit from?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I think SJG is the one who is into hogtied strippers.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    He would have to leave his mom's basement to get them.
    Leaving your mom's basement is a chump's game.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    TUSCLers reading Follies reviews. :)
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    It's probably because there are a LOT more women than men in the 65+ club. My grandma used to watch my grandpa like a hawk to keep the Blu-ray honeys away from him. :-)
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Snowbirds and tourists rule this town (Phoenix) during late Fall/Winter/Spring. Summer is all about the local PLs enjoying the slow season with far less crowds.

CP
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IDK much about the SW coast of FL (actually never been there) - but looking at Wikipedia it seems much less inhabited than the SE coast of FL - e.g. the county Ft Myers is in (Lee) is about half the size of the smallest SE FL county (Palm Beach) and abiut 1/4 the size of Miami-Dade county - so it could be a game of #s? Also perhaps the area may be more family-oriented and tourist-oriented which are usually anti-SCs variables (e.g. South Beach only has one SC and the city has been trying to shut it don cor years)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion