tuscl

Some tattoos just make you say "why?"

joc13
firmly on the Atlanta United bandwagon!
Would you dine at this Y is this tattoo was staring back at you?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVlDgjlFUt6/

18 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Man, who is that? Her body looks great!
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Well the dudes in the comments sure like it. Me, I can't get past the scars on her arm. She's definitely a cutter. It's a hobby that I don't understand but hey, to each their own.
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    I see quite a few dancers with similar tats. I have also seen dancers with similar scars on their arm. Clubs need to stop hiring such weirdos. It's a bad look for the club.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    For more babealicious baristas at Fantasy Espresso in Bremerton, WA, visit their Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/fantasyespress…

No one's actually topless, but DA-yum!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @JohnDoe. It's not my cup of tea either, but there are a lot of guys on here that gush about girls that I don't find at all attractive. It's part of the beauty of SCs, there is someone there for just about everyone.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Like the body, not crazy about the tat. Not sure of the significance. But who knows. Would not be my first choice at the club.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I think the tat is a PSA warning you not to smell that pussy.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    All tattoos in humans make me say " why ? "

On cows, they make sense to me. On humans? I don't understand them....
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Hate tattoos but have seen many a tramp stamp in my day guess thevye grown on me, dont eat box though
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    ^^. Lol, maybe the strippers want you to know they are US grade A.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Over my 35 years of family law/criminal law I have run into about 150 young women who cut. Its not a hobby. That was vicious. All 150 were sexually abused as kids and the act of cutting relieves the emotional pain. The tattoos I see all the time. Hate every tattoo I have ever seen, but my wife has 2 and my 84 year old mom has one. Mom went to Brown and Cornell and I still cannot understand why. On the plus side her grandchildren think she's fucking awesome.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Dislike ALL tattoos on a hot lady and the breast / stomach / koochie area is the worst.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I've seen worse, but I am not a fan of tattoos.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I'm not a fan of tats although tats are not a deal breaker for me but that is a ridiculous tat! She has a great body but having that tat, its location, and her cutter scars cause me to wonder what's stirring in her obviously fragile psyche.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I'm fine with all you guys hating tattoos, because I either love them or don't care. She's pretty hot, but not my top choice.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I couldn't dine at this particular Y. Cause I'm usually high when I have sex, and that tat would seriously freak me out. It looks like she is possessed by a demon who is struggling to get out.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    @TFP - Cutting not at all a hobby, and to call it that is trivalizing the seriousness behind the actual cause. Self harm is a dangerous coping mechanism for those dealing with serious depression.

I don't understand it either, but that's because I don't live with the chemical imbalance that makes this young lady and so many others out there feel like this is/was the best expression/relief for what they're going through. But I can at least do my best to not further stigmatize mental illness, which only would further these people trying to hide it rather than talking about it and seeking the professional help they need.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I would have to pass on this one. However, if I was forced into it at least I am able to DTY with my eyes closed!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion