Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Truth of The little blue pill

UGK.22
UGK.222950

Atlanta ,GA

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

If Viagra commercials was honest this is what they would tell you

Replies (2)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good. Idea

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

Hell if you listen to the last 30 seconds of any new drug commerical there are enough side issue spit out in fast talk and a lower volume to scare the hell out of anyone.

I'm not sure why but the little blue pill has never done anything for me but give me a splitting headache......in my younger days I tried it a couple of times in the attempt to get a third pop out of efforts in a 90 minute period of time....nope, nada,..........just the same type of headache a coffee drinker gets around 2 PM if he passes on his morning brew...........20 plus years later I'm still good for two in 60 minutes......just not 3 in 90.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement