Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I got a new job!

BrotherFogHorn

Gawd's Holy Church of Tuscl

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am starting a church strip club!

What say you?

We will have reasonable fees and stripping Nuns!

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Cum on for confessions

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck your church strip club jackie.

S
Supremeruler
•

Will their be chacken fangers and wine?

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

There will be plenty of corn dogs and musterd

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Awesome, can I be a minister?

SJG

Grahame Bond - Love Is the Law youtube.com

Never though much of this girl, still don't, idiot! yahoo.com

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Stick to driving cranes and grabbing pussy, Father.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Bullshit. You won't have stripping nuns.

You'll have stripping alter boys.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Get a one armed man to carry the collection plate, that way it's never missing anything.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^ Shailynn +5

One thing I have never been able to understand, how could any guy spend his Sunday mornings in church. And worst of all, how could any guy spend his Sunday morning listening to a sermon?

They must be living in places without Viet Coffee.

Maybe some of our church going folks would be able to answer this?

SJG

Killing Me Softley youtube.com

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement