Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Old reviews

JerseyJack

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Have we lost the ability to view all of our old reviews in one place under the revamped site? I don't see an option for that under My Settings since the switch.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

No JerseyJack, on your profile page is a link to view yourself, you'll see links to your reviews and clubs.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Click on your name to get to your profile page then you can get to your reviews

Profile picture for racejeff
racejeff
•

And you can always get to your profile page through My Settings. It took me a little while to sort out that easy path to my profile.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

My Settings > View Profile > Reviews

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I still haven't figured out how to see all my posted comments in one place yet (like we used to be able to.)

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

I think the comments list function is gone

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

I'm hoping Founder will restore the "Comments" button that used to enable anyone to look up anyone's comments. That was a valuable feature. I spend far less time on TUSCL now, without it.

Profile picture for JerseyJack
JerseyJack
•

Thanks, guys! Man, I didn't even notice that those were links .... time to get the eyes checked!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement