tuscl

Where ?

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Where are all of these new losers coming from ?

18 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^You are one of the old losers, we all know where you are coming, from I'm talking about the new ones that are springing up all of a sudden. Sorry I didn't post in your language maybe one of your new friends can translate for you.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Q: "Where are all of these new losers coming from ?"

SJG's church?
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    25, I was hoping that your last arrogant and ignorant comments were an aberration, where you implied that anyone who disagreed with your misinformed views about ACA must be spoon fed by Rush Limbaugh and Fox News. But I can see that I was wrong? I'm starting to wonder if your screen name is the same as your IQ. ;)
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    RickyBoy sure seems pissed off about something these days. Wonder what it could be?

Lol!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @RD As I have stated before many times in responses to other posters that have asked the same question, my I.Q. may be the same as my screen name, but it is still 24 points higher than yours, and that's only because I am feeling generous.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Dugan and tittyfag +1

Hmmm I'm starting to see a lot of people on here don't like 25. Maybe if he would get off his high horse and humble his self. Nah that's never gonna happen lol.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Coming from little fish sticks that is hilarious ROFLMAO.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I was told fishsticks was a gay fish.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "RickyBoy sure seems pissed off about something these days. Wonder what it could be? "

---------------------------
    I think he's reached that delicate stage in life where he can no longer get erections.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Maybe Ricky Boy Dugan is getting hot flashes it happens to lots of old ladies. It's called menopause.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^You are funnier that fish sticks, but still not that funny except in your preferences fit little boys LOL
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I'm guessing that is what passes for clever on the chandelier you hang on, all of the other bulbs are 40 watt you seem to be the 10 watt bulb of the group.
    You need to remember the best shivs are made out of spoons. )
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I hate getting into a battle of wits with unarmed folks. Stick with trolling the fleet, maybe one of those sailors will help you out. LOL
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Oh no I'm in real trouble fishsticks and you whatever will I do! peace out fool !
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    You guys are funny!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    We've lost too many of our long term regular posters. As of the new people, hard to know right off what to make of them. But one thing still the same, these guys are chumps who let girls sell them dances!

SJG
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    To answer the question, the mobile version of the site got a nice update recently and it's way easier to navigate. I've been around for a while but never knew about discussions and articles.

I think that's where most of us losers came from.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think Fishsticks showed his buddies this site on his phone during summer school and that's where they're coming from.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion