tuscl

In the article section I read the Hall of Fame song list for strippers.....but f

Warrenboy75
Anywhere in the USA on any given day
Sunday, June 11, 2017 7:03 AM
With a few "minor" alterations Well, I'm driving down the road tryin' to loosen my load I've got seven women on my mind, Four that wanna own me, Two that wanna stone me, One says she's a friend of mine Take It easy, take it easy Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy Lighten up while you still can don't even try to understand Just find a place to make your stand and take it easy Well, I'm a sitting in a corner in Phoenix, Arizona and such a fine sight to see It's a girl, my Lord, in g-string & robe comin down the stage to take a look at me Come on, baby, don't say maybe I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me We may lose and we may win though we will never be here again so open up, I'm climbin' in, so take it easy Well I'm driving down the road trying to loosen my load, got a world of trouble on my mind lookin' for a stripper who will blow me without cover, she's so hard to find Take it easy, take it easy don't let the sound of your own wheels make you crazy come on baby, don't say maybe I gotta know if your sweet body is gonna save me, oh oh oh Oh we got it easy We oughta take it easy

2 comments

• wallanon
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the reminder. That needs to get wrapped up. If you have 10 songs you would pick as semi-finalists from the list that was posted, you can add them as a comment on the article or send them as a message to me.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    I keep thinking of Baby This is what you came for....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion