tuscl

Good to be Back

rh48hr
Wakanda
Hey my fellow mongers - Wanted to drop a line and say hello, I'm back. I am off of my hiatus from clubs (was burned out, dating civis). I made a successful return to one of my favorite stops today and had a great time (FS).

My funds are still not to where I will be going on a regular basis. But I'll be checking in, chiming in on discussion posts when I can and if you are in Phoenix and want intel or to meet up drop me a PM. If I can get out I will. To my fellow Phoenix mongers, stay in touch!

Its good to be back!

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Welcome back - you were missed.

I had thought of dropping you a PM since you disappeared from the board - but I figured you may have just gotten burned-out w/ the sometimes discussion-board nonsense, or had gone-straight (into civvie-world).

Nice to have you back - hope things are well w/ you.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Good to see you back. I'll let you know next time I'm in town and we can catch up.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    Glad your return trip was successful!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    class act - glad you're back!
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    I came back a few months ago and had been wondering where you were at. Welcome back!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Papi - The craziness of the board was a small factor. I was just burned out first and foremost. I was talking with a civi at the time and went on some dates during my time away but nothing real serious. I also did not have a lot of disposable income as my kids are in a lot of activities and most of my money was going towards taking care of them as they always come first.

I will have to set aside some time to catch up on your reviews. I'll probably need about a week. lol Love your reviews.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Corvus - Look forward to seeing you. It's been too long.

Shailynn - Wish we could have hooked up in Vegas in March. That would have been fun to watch some NCAA games!

azdd and a21985 - Thanks!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Wish we could have hooked up in Vegas in March ..."

Founder is hitting Vegas some time in June (1st or 2nd week?) and invited any TUSCLers to meet w/ him.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I know where you are coming from... Taking a break is sometimes needed in this game. Clubbing can wear a person out if it's overdone.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Welcome back rh48hr!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Papi - I wish I could make it, but kids and work make it difficult to go that far on short notice.

warhawks - This was a needed break. Didn't know if I would come back, had a civi I was dating I thought would work out ... for awhile anyway. But really, civi women have just as many issues as strippers sometimes. Their issues are just different.

Thanks HungryGiraffe!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    rh, welcome back. I haven't been to Phoenix in a while but I sure do miss Hi Liter and the blow job queen. Maybe this winter.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Stephanie gave my friend herpes from her mouth. Be careful who blows u.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    How long was your hiatus, if I may ask?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    JS - I look forward to it. Give me a ring when you hit town. Number is the same.

Book Guy - I stopped logging on TUSCL last September. I hadn't been to a club since last June. So a year from clubbing.

scrub - We will definitely have to get together. Number is the same, hit me up. If I don't have work or kids I'll be there!
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Good to see you back, rh48hr!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Thanks lopaw! Glad to see you are still around as well!
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Always good to have another Phoenician in the midst. Stay in touch.

CP
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Is Book Guy back from his hiatus?
  • Clackport
    7 years ago
    Welcome back brother, I think I might be coming back too.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Chili - Will do. You do the same!

Clackport - Look forward to hearing from you. Hope things have been going well in your music career.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion