tuscl

Maher, Griffin, Colbert: Anti-Trump comedians are a having really bad moment

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
I hope I don't fall into this category the Washington Post just had as it's headline.

Sorry for not including a link. Maybe SJG will be kind enough to attach it here. Thanks for all your support SJG. The link you shared of me on Bill Maher's show is priceless. It really shows today's left wing liberal's true colors.

18 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think most people already forgot about Colbert. I think Griffith is just making it worse on herself because she can't shut up. Nobody will miss her.

You better keep doing your minivan commercials and just talk about hot pockets and keep out of politics
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    That redhead is outmatched. The Donald is a lot bigger than her
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    At the OP

While I admit Griffin is digging herself a deeper hole, I think one look at Bill O' Reilly and Sean Hannity and I can say you don't have to be either left or a comedian to be having a bad hair day. Oh, and Griffin may have dug a deep hole but she ain't a permanent resident in one like Roger Ailes
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I can only add this not really a Magee fan and don't find Griffin funny at all, sometimes quick witted folks get their foot tangled in their mouth, Trump is guilty of this as well all the more reason to stick with a script even though it isn't nearly as funny or as much fun.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^ That should have read Maher not Magee ducking iPhone.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    The anti-Trumpers are so over the top that we will reach a point where the vast majority of the public just stops listening to them. We may have reached that point with Kathy Griffin. Calling Trump Hitler might rally like-minded liberals for a while, but screaming it for 6 months gets really tiresome for the rest of us.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    You know - you guys make good points. Eventually everyone will forget about Maher and Griffith exploits...

But Bill O' Reilly, he's probably fucked for good.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    I come from the old school of comedy(Don Rickles,Ron White).As far as I'm concerned Gas is right on time.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    What makes JimG so funny is that he keeps his shit out of politics and relates to everyday common people with families to take care of.

I think his point is spot on, why do these fucktard liberal celebrities think we give a shit about how they think life should be? Liberalism is a disease. The majority of people who actually listen to Maher and Griffin live in the northeast, California or Pacific Northwest. The rest of the country could care less what they think, which is why Guys like JimG are killing it with their act. I think Griffin and Maher are hacks desperate to stay relevant.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ they preach to the choir, and they get boners/moist from the acceptance they receive.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I agree with Meat said, except that Maher and Griffin were never relevant to begin with. Standard liberal hypocrits.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    *hypocrites
    Why is autocorrect like a cop? Never around when you need one.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Griffin made a mistake by equivocating, whining, and crying. I didn't think it was tasteful but if you tell a tasteless joke you don't apologize. You just say "come on, it was a fucking joke, fuck off"

Or she could have gone a bit more highbrow and insulting like "you fucking morons, we were going for a whole Judith-Holofernes thing. But I guess I shouldn't expect the unwashed followers of a guy who thinks the book is called 'two Corinithians' to understand."

I could respect either. But whining is just non-brilliant! :(
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Would anyone still be willing to fuck Kathy Griffin, besides SJG?

She tried flirting with me when I was single, before Jeannie and I started dating. I was more attracted to my pastrami deli sandwich than her red headed and red covered snatch. I said I'd rather be dead than have red on my head.

She wouldn't stop talking and I couldnt get in a word. I couldn't even tell her I wasn't interested in doing a comedy duo with her. I just said I had to eat and to give me her # so I could call her. Of course that call never happened.

Thanks to all who agree with how terrible of a comedian she is.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Good story bro, but fake news !
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Kathy Griffin is a terrible comedian!

That is not fake news.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    She isn't my cup of tea, but who makes more money her or you, that's how you measure.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Kathy doesn't make shit, which is why she was willing to do book signings with Al Franken, at least before Al Franken said he did t want anything to do with her and canceled her appearance at his book signing. Lol!! What a POS!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion