tuscl

Masarati or strippers?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Friday, June 2, 2017 12:54 PM
So you have been given the opportunity to buy a masarati no loans, straight cash (or bank check) which includes 12 mo full insurance. Gas not included. Yes, you CAN still eat and continue to pay your mortgage as usual. Or you can spend ALL that money in one night on strippers and hoes. It MUST be spent in that one day/night however. only modification is replacing the masarati with your favorite luxury super car/SUV. If you choose the strippers, I seriously wonder about your state of mind. No, I didn't mention what happens after you buy the masarati/spend all the money on strippers. Afterwards is up to you.

45 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I have a good lawyer so I'll spring for the Maserati. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I don't know about you Estafador, but I have limitations. I can only fuck so many girls per night. Actually better for me to do multiple rounds in an overnighter with one girl. So a night of whoring only costs so much. A fancy car is worth much more. So I'd take the car, and then spend other money on women, as that is more modest. SJG
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    not only do i pick the strippers, but its an easy decision. fancy cars don't do anything for me. i couldn't care less how pretty my car is. strippers, FTW!
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Car hands down. I am not sure how I could even spend north of $10k in one evening for an all nighter of fun. Maybe if I was lighting up my cigars with c notes and getting bottle service at a super posh club or living at a brothel like Lamar Odem but damn we was "only" in for around $50k and he almost died lol. If LMN still posted (if he is still alive) he might be able to come up with a frame of reference for that kind of roll. i.e. Louie XIII, strippers and every designer drug know to man.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You like Pantera's? [view link] SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Pantera's are super nice. When I was young my father who worked for an auto company had one for a week. Loved the gull wing doors.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I'll take the car. I know places I can park the car and pick up the women for free. Might not be as wild as a night with a bunch of strippers but it'll do.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'd rather buy a Mercedes Benz at the same price about 140-160k nicely equipped.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    For a rear mid engine, do you think coupe shape, like a Pantera, is best, or do you like notch back, like most Lamborgini's? 1. Coupe shape, most rear mid-engines were this way. Pantera, Lotus Esprit. More streamlined. But does not work well with targa top. Also, engine access is inside main compartment. But it does have more internal space, like for spare tire. 2. Notch back, like most Lamborgini's, can have roll down rear window, for good areodynamics and targa bar acts like roll bar. Targa top can go on engine compartment. Engine is separate from passenger compartment. Notch back: [view link] SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^All of those cars you have mentioned are noisy uncomfortable cars, spending that much money for a fast roller skate is a waste IMHO.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Good point 25. I'm not disagreeing with you. All the more so as I no longer drive fast. But those sorts of cars are fun, and fun to think about. That was why I was asking about design preferences. For me, rather than buying one, I would like to make it myself. And for some people, the money doesn't matter. Just saw one of these, GT 3, 3.8 Liters [view link] "For 2010, the second generation 911 GT3 RS (known as 997.2 GT3 RS[9]) received an additional 15 PS (11 kW; 15 hp) due to a new 3.8-liter flat-six, bringing total power output up to 450 hp (336 kW; 450 hp" SJG Grahame Bond, like this kind of organ music? [view link]
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Ummm... neither?
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Estafador,is it true that you're related to mayor Bill de Blasio?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If you really like fast cars, check out a nicely equipped S550 with the AMG package biturbo it'll get you wherever you need to go in comfort, as fast as you can handle and blow the doors off most sports cars on the road.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Agreed, but I think you are talking about a large 4 door Maybach sedan? They also make the S600, 12 cylinders. Also, if a car doesn't ride fairly hard, then it won't handle as well, even with active suspension, the best is still just a car that rides hard. See, this kind of stuff is why I want to make my own. Also, a Pantera is light. Most of the new cars are quite heavy. SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Not talking about the Maybach it's crazy money over 325k I'm talking about the biturbo S coupe or sedan with variable suspension and a super tuned V8 over 500 horsepower I believe. It can be purchased for under 175k with the AMG package.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I believe the S600 is discontinued my ride is an E500 I love it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I think they still make V12 S600's, but the price is about in the range you cite, more like $200k. But it is a huge 4 door sedan. Anyway, variable and active suspension can be okay, but the best for handling is still the simplest, very hard suspension. Like on Ferrari's, if you switch the suspension to "Track", it is just like the active suspension system was de-installed from the vehicle. I do think there are legitimate differences between rear mid engine, and front engine, fast cars. The old 911 tail engine type I don't actually care for. The model you cite though, biturbo S coupe with V8, 500hp,. those are nice. Lots of those around her. Pricey. You like those Jaguar Model F types? Jaguar no longer makes a 2 + 2 two door. Most of the cars sold today are 4 doors, 2 doors and an endangered species. SJG
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Maserati
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I think SJG is consistantly on cloud 3. Can't even make it to cloud 7, let alone 9. How the HELL does the S550 automatically make you think Maybach.... BTW, if anyone said maybach as a switch, that's a little overdone my friends.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Don't really care for Jaguars never liked any model except for the mid 90s early 2000s coupe and they had a poor reputation for reliability the Porsche was never my cup of tea I checked the MB website a while ago and the V12 is not available in any of the sedans except for the Maybach at least not in Florida.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Estafador the Maybach shares a body style with the S sedan. It is only made in limited production I would never spend enough money on a car to buy one.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    And I forgot to add it is made by MercedesBenz.
  • DrunkPraetorian
    7 years ago
    I'll take the chance on the Maserati, aka poontang puller
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Who in their right mind would pick strippers? A Maserati is gonna last longer than one night.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @25 that may be true of the body shape, but I immediately knew upon seeing the phrase S550, I knew it was a benz. I never even seen a pic of the car before you said anything. My point still stands. @larryfisherman and the Maserati can pick up chicks daily anytime even if for all the wrong reasons. hell you can walk into a club with 20 tell a stripper to look at your maserati, and she's out the door with you faster than she can say "wanna dance"
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I wasn't disagreeing with anything you said, I was just laying out why he went from sublime to ridiculous for you thinking you might be not knowing about the Maybach being a Mercedes Benz brand. Picking up chicks in a Maserati might be fun but I have no trouble in my E500 and it's roomy enough that it isn't necessary to open the sunroof to grope a bit, unlike the Maserati, you practically have to be an accomplished yoga master just to steal a kiss.)
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    I'll just take the money.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Your Mercedes is sweet, there is no doubt, twentyfive.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Maserati obviously. I'll take the quattroporte.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    give me that fast Tesla four-wheel-drive model S instead of the Maza Roddy and i will have a night in the club that will be fantastic!
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Chances are ill get a lot of gold digger civ punani with the masi...will promise them all kinds of things and not deliver
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I would be happy with a WRX-STI. Absolutely refuse to drive a "status" car.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    My Vette always got them wet.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    I owned a number of "nice" cars over the years, a beautiful Truimph TR3, then a Spitfire, a TR6 and a TR7, had slick black Porsche 914 (yes, that is the VW-Porsche), a 911, and a couple of BMWs (2002 and a 320i), and once - for just a few months - a Rolls. I've owned Fiats and even a hot domestic or two. I got over all of that. Sometime ago I just got tired of changing oil, tuning carbs (the oil flow from the Stromberg carburetor on that TR3 had to be exact!), switching cars if it was going to rain, parking way out there away from any idiot who might ding the paint, polishing - or hiring it done - often, and driving around with my butt 5" off the ground jarred about by stiff springs and road hugging tires. I still enjoy driving, but cars are just transportation to me now. Comfort and safety are much more important than the looks of a car, and the impression a car makes on others is nearly meaningless to me. In fact, I just bought a new "daily driver" last month - a Ford Focus. For just $20,000, I got reasonable comfort, good mileage, all the "bells and whistles" I wanted, and a few I didn't (I don't do Sirius and have no need for Sync). I'll spend the more I didn't spend on a car somewhere! So the car is not an appeal. I guess I'll have to take the one night of strippers and hoes.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    "more" = money One day I might even learn to edit my posts.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Wouldn't it be a more interesting question if you could spend the same money over an indefinite period? For the price of a high-end Masarati, you could support hot college girls for something like five years. Forgoing the car is then a no-brainer.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Porsche 914's, the 4 cylinder ones, had type 4 engines. Not what is used in VW's, except for the 411 and 412 models. Higher redline, zero parts interchangeability with VW sedan engines, or the old Porsche 356 engines / Porsche 912 engines. Mercedes-Maybach S600 Sedan, 6 liter v12 [view link] TwentyFive, maybe you are referring to the MBZ S-Class Coupe, a 2-door 2 + 2? Is your's hard top or convertible? [view link] The most extreme one is V12. Notice that 2-door cars are an endangered species, but as of now, MBZ makes the most different versions? SJG George Benson and Al Jarreau - Live in concert 2007. [view link] Josephine Baker [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And Estafador, people right around where I live have MBZ "S550" Maybachs. About 3 of them I see regularly. Same huge 4 door body as the "S600". 25, you have E500? [view link] Convertible or hard top? SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^four door Sedan
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    [view link] Now they just have E300 and E43 AMG. I get the idea though. Yours would be V8. Notice that MBZ is moving away from I6 to V6. More practical for sedans. I'm sure the car is nice. Most of the automakers are bringing engine sizes down, and often using turbo's to get the power back. Move towards telescoping or dual intake manifolds seems to have yielded to the simpler turbo option. Any one have experience with the new RWD Chrysler 300's? Aston Martin DB11 uses 5.2 liter MBZ turbo V12 to get 608hp Intended to replace the legendary DB9. DB10 was mostly just for the movie, replaced by DB11. SJG Doors w/ Eddie Vedder [view link] Anton LaVey [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I have to admit that I like this AMG 65 version, 6 liter turbo V12, 621hp. I guess it has more weight on front wheels, so zero to 60 is a bit slower. But I really like it. At high speeds it will deliver. Partial to 2+2 2 doors. Most practical for me. [view link] SJG Nature Boy Miles Davis, melody played on xylophone [view link] Very interesting PGC Maryland discussion of zoning and strip clubs [view link] and this: [view link]
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Fancy bathrooms or hot chicks? Only a faggit knit picks about having a fancy bathroom!
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @randommember no because I already know we would all manage the money much easier than if we only had literally one day.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    The Maserati. Even though the car is impractical (it's an exotic with high recurring maintenance costs - tires, belts, brakes, etc) I would still take the car because it is a durable good (Capital) with a useful purpose beyond 1-day. Though I'd be just as happy with the $30K 'hot hatch', like the WRX STi or the Focus ST, mentioned above.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion