tuscl

The optimist or pathetic stripper

Thursday, June 1, 2017 7:01 PM
Some strippers are highly optimistic. You refuse and they laugh it off and keep coming back. Some keep coming back after u get a few dances to ask for more dances. Is it a flaw in a regular PLs nature that they think is easy to exploit ? Is it pathetic or optimistic on the strippers part to keep coming back ?

11 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    It's pathetic. They do it out of desperation bc no one new is showing any interest in them.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    It depends on how the PL is turned her down. If it's the "maybe later" then it's not real surprising that she keeps coming back. Now is the PL has spine and made it directly clean that he's not buying any dances from her tonight, then it's stupid for her to come around. Though some the club is sooo dead that she practically has to take the aggressive approach to make any money. I personally don't mind it especially if there's not much else dancer talent in the club, I'm sexually attracted to her, and if she's also mildly assuming company and can hold a decent conversation. If I'm entertained, I'm fine with it. Though usually on a Fri or Sat night I don't have that problem since so much talent is available.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Their salesmen. It's second nature for a salesman to refuse logic, not understand "no" and keep coming at their potential client regardless of any rebuffs. For better or worse, they need to stay hopelessly tenacious to survive in the game, and this is the same mindset in retail, SMB, enterprise and any other type of sales. As annoying as it is, I don't fault them for it, just as I wouldn't any other salesman, though therd are off course other varying traits/intagibles that make one's pitch better than another's.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    I don't mind if a dancer come back for a second round. If I'm not interested, I just say "I'm good baby, thank you."
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I'm generally polite when I decline in an attempt to always be respectful. However there was a dancer who used to be at my favorite club who I found to be extremely unattractive. She had more rolls of fat and huge tits which was how she earned her keep, but for a guy who likes athletic spinners, she was a cow. Even more annoying when on stage she'd meow like a cat calling her litter. One slow night she just kept pestering me, asking for dances, walking by me rubbing up against me, just being a real douche. The fourth time she asked me for a dance, I replied, "No. Never. Not if you were the last whore in this club!" She gave me the finger and left me alone.
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    Outstanding! To Lynn - Please don't return to any club in New England!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Agree that as a salesman, if you have no other prospects, it may not be a terrible option to revisit some refusals, especially if those refusals weren't convincing. I'd also guess that the girls experience that guys sometimes change their mind, or can be strong-armed into a dance, often enough that it's worth it. I will second Dominic's statements... if a guy is turning down a stripper by saying "maybe later", "I just got here", "I'm waiting for someone" (but then she sees he's not with anyone), he has no room to complain. If you have so little spine that you have to make up passive aggressive excuses, you should expect to deal with relatively more repeat wanna-dances than the rest of us.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    They take it on the chin all the time. That's why the job is so stressful. Instead of being part of that, identify the girl you want to be waking up with in the mornings, and approach her. Unless she is seriously attached, you can likely get what you want. SJG Grahame Bond - Love Is the Law [view link] [view link] Never though much of this girl, still don't, idiot! [view link] Gospel From The Stripper Pole [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As others mentioned; good salespeople tend to be type-A personalities - good salespeople don't get defeated by a "no", they see it as you just needing to be convinced (within limits of course). "... In this theory, personalities that are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient and/or aggressive are labeled Type A ..."
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    They are trying to make money. Unless you told her not to come back and she forgot, she might. Some strippers will come back several times if they happen to like you. They are stuck there if they need to make enough for tip out or they get fined or fired for leaving early. Some guys decide to get dances before leaving a club so it occasionally pays off asking and approaching again. Some dancers do forget they already asked you. Some aren't the brightest. If they were brilliant scientists and doctors, I doubt they would be stripping for cash.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Some dancers hear no and think you need more convincing after a little while. A couple dancers heard no and wanted to argue about it and even ask why I said no to justify it. I was surprised the first time it happened. I didn't understand the younger generation wants to hear a reason that sounds valid to them to justify a no. Their parents didn't teach them that no means no, they expect to hear valid explanations. If you give a stupid reason, not valid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion