tuscl

The Best Sports Trivia Question Ever

skibum609
Massachusetts
I have asked this one at least 2,000 times and one person found the answer, on google, after a few hours of frustrating responses. It is unanswerable if people try to do it by memory. Two college roommates. One goes on to become the MVP in a Super Bowl. The other goes on to become the American League MVP one year. The first name of one, is the last name of the other. Name them.

17 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Lynnn Swan & Fred Lynn
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    That's like a mastery of trivia. I don't have a dog in this race. I'll guess: it's not Colin Kaepernick. ;)
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Assuming I haven't posted it here before I say: You are a fucking trivia god 25. Well done sir. Now I need a new one.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I guess us Progressives aren't all stupid !
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Don't sell yourself short 25, of course you are.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Interesting 25. In Court that would be an admission that you are different from other progressives by not being stupid lol.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Generally I would turn that statement around and use it against you, but I'm having a great day, I just picked up a large windfall and I'm trying to decide where I want to spend it.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Congrats on the windfall.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Phuc Y'all maybe Ill make a contribution to English Spelling just for you.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL, congrats on the windfall
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You're right I won't make any contributions, prefer to spend it on my self and my kids, and for the record I wasn't a fan or voter for Hillary, I just don't like Donald Trump. So txtty you still need spelling lessons )
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I voted Gary Johnson and yeah I know he is stupid, but weed smoking, beer drinking Bill Weld was a good Governor and if Johnson had won and then died.......
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Actually you are right about that Bill Weld was a good governor and a good guy, Gary Johnson was dumber than a sack of rocks. I never understood why Bill Weld wasn't at the top of the ticket.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Cingrats, 25! It's the kind of inspired answer that makes perfect sense once I see it, but I would *never* have come up with it, even though I've watched sports and read the sports page for close to 50 years.

I'm feeling apolitical today, so I'm going to avoid the low-hanging fruit of your statement ". . . us Progressives aren't all stupid !" LOL
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    For the record:

(1) Gary Johnson is indeed as dumb as a box of rocks.
    (2) Bill Weld is *not* a libertarian, he's an old-fashioned liberal Republican -- very different!
    (3) Getting back to Gary, he's not so much a libertarian as a liberal Republican who *really* likes weed!
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Have to admit I was in the process of typing in Marcus Allen and Alan Trammell as a guess when the correct answer was posted.

As it relates to Johnson ---25 insulted the sack of rocks.....the rocks should be outraged.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I preferred to think of Bill Weld as Progressive he has described himself that way. He is a nice guy too nice actually, he feels that Trump hijacked the Republican Party and is turning it over to a bunch of nutty conspiracy theorists and alt. right sympathizers. He is what used to be called a big tent Republican.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion