Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Are u gay?

JimGassagain

Bacon props!!

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

If so, then your name might be San Jose Guy(gay)!

Who starts threads about dreams, or municipal finance on a strip club website?

Answer: Someone who truly has a passion for cock and balls.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Yes. Yes I am.

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

^^^ You have a passion for cock and balls, too?

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

^^Oh yeah, sure. Absolutely. It's all I think about. It's the center of my universe. Yeppers. You betcha. Right-o.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

SJG is gay! As is rickdugan!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

And Dougster receives the voice of God, from extra terrestrials.

SJG

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

San Jose a Gay is the only troll that I ever occasionally enjoyed. I remember that he said he was going away for a little while and then he was no more. Anybody know what happened?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I think San_jose_gay is hanging out with Rech somewhere...

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

san_jose_gay retired at the top of his game and will achieve immortality that way.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

:)

SJG

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

^^^ SJG likes this thread as he smiles when reading it.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

SJG likes this thread almost as much as he likes MAMPS, Bathouses, Slim Mexican Boys and cock.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Ha! How could I have missed this? I would fully support a return of SJGay.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i am a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement