tuscl

Religious Joke

skibum609
Massachusetts
One day, while strolling through heaven, near the pearly gates, Jesus notices Saint Peter motioning urgently to him. Jesus goes over to Saint Peter and asks if he can help, whereupon Saint peter says: "Jesus, I need to use the men's room, can you watch the pearly gates for me"? Jesus, who doesn't want to, hems and haws and begins making excuses, which Saint Peter, now in urgent need of the rest room rejects and says, "come on Jesus. The job is easy. When someone comes to the gate, all you do is ask their name, look at the list, find their name, check the name and let them in". Jesus, still not wanting to do this says: "what if they forget their name"? Saint Peter responds: "hey you're a smart guy, ask them some questions and figure it out. I'll be right back" and off he goes, while Jesus settles into his chair at the gate. The first three people are easy as Jesus asks their name; they tell him; he checks it off on the list and then lets them in. The fourth person presents a problem for when asked his name, a very old man responds: "I am so old I no longer recall my name". Jesus, remembering what Saint Peter said says to the old man: "tell me about your life old man and I will help you recall your name". The old man replies: "the only thing I recall about my life is that I had a son. He was a wonderful human being. Kind to all, generous to the poor, protected the weak and as such he was beloved by mankind. Their love for him made me realize that I had given a gift to the world, by giving to the world, my only son. The old man sighs and then says: "Also, for some reason, I also think of wood when I think of my son, my gift to humanity". Jesus, now realizes exactly who the old man is and leaps from his chair exclaiming: "Father"!!!! The old man, eyes flooding with tears responds with pure joy: "Pinocchio"!!!!

5 comments

• 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Ace!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Dang, imogies don't work. :-D
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    We could use this story for our first Bible study.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    We could form a splinter group!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO !!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion