tuscl

stripper learns to not take SC owner's stash

s88
New York
Sunday, May 21, 2017 12:45 PM
So Im at my trap SC see [view link] . I am with a new-to-club 5'11" 110 lb super skinny model stripper alone in the smoking room. I dont smoke. 1st time I ever saw in my life someone smoking slim cigs. WTF is that? My stripper said they make her look beautiful. Sheesh. Another stripper came in by herself light a Newport. My strippers pack of artisan smokes was running low and she didn't wanna run out. Newport stripper offered my stripper, my stripper was like "no thanks, thats newport", my stripper then looked at me smiled and said "lets go raid [owner]'s stash". Me and stripper leave smoking room and goto the owners corner of the club, 2 random nodded out PLs sharing a bong on the couches in the owner's seating area, owner missing, nobody cares whats going on, she picks up a tube off the table, pops it open, 2 joints fall out of the tube into her hand, and a look a shock comes over her face. The bottom 1/4 inch of each joint was dipped in what looked like soy sauce or pen ink. She looked at me and said "so thats what [owner] is smoking", I said "its dipped, still want it?" while grinning like a monkey at her because its NOT my first time here, she puts the 2 joints back in the tube, puts tube back on the table, and tells me "l'll smoke the Newport". We leave the owner's VIP area and go out back to the normal PL/stripper mixing area of the club floor to find a Newport. I knew this stripper from another club, we spoke a bit there 2 months ago but I told her at the old SC I am extras-only, she declined but said lets stay friends, and I agreed. I stopped going there shortly after, so when she popped up at my trap SC, we resumed the hanging out. I didnt spend any $ on her at either club, she just liked me and most PLs already went home or stopped spending or found their favs till closing. Most of my $ and cum went on another stripper earlier in the night, so the slim cig stripper was just me killing time and lets see what happens till the club closes. Even she admitted to me 1st thing she knows she cant sell to me. She was also quite "under the influence" so her hanging out with me, was a poor $ choice for her, but heck, Ima keep her company if she wants it. After her newport she sat on me, with me on a couch, hand an arm around me and talked into my neck for a while for free and I held my hand over her pussy between her legs, she didn't mind bizarrely (maybe too wasted to notice). I once did ask her for dances to "tip" her back for her time, she said she wont take my $ and just wants to hang. She told me one of her former jobs was $600/night working at a swingers club but complained no matter how hot a girl looks, the person in charge will tell a girl she is replaceable, there are always new young girls waiting to replace her, and she is nobody. I asked no questions, but I wonder if her former swingers club job required "playing with customers" for that level of $. I'll def talk to her again if I see her again.

2 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    That shit wasn't dipped in soy sauce.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I'm high. But still. Even in my clearest frame of mind I don't think I'd understand what the duck this post is about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion