tuscl

Manhattan strip clubs

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Is there a strip club worth a visit in manhattan? I went to lots of clubs there many years ago but they were mostly over priced, lower mileage rip offs. Kind of like Vegas without all of the flashing lights. Usually I just go to Flash Dancers for eye candy and save my money. Has anything changed? If there a decent club in manhattan these days?

2 comments

• s88
    7 years ago
    Manhattan SCs expect you to blow $1K-$10K on your corporate card as a business expense. Most of the outer boroughs target urban money tossing customers, but they are CHEAPER per visit. NJ SCs are cheaper also and target white blue collar and motorcycle gangs. LIC and NJ's Patterson Plank Road/Rt 17 are clusters of SCs that wouldve been in Manhattan 30 years ago. In Manhattan, if you want or can afford 1 on 1 attention from a stripper in a club without a stage, the private lapdance parties and fetish parties are a replacement, although sadly Saint Venus is run identically to a Manhattan SC that it is supposed to NOT be. Manhattan SCs compete with bottle service clubs for ballers. At a bottle service club you give $500 to your "VIP Host" and tell her to bring you hoes to your table. There is a reason some "lounges" and "exclusive nightclubs" have pulled back tied up curtains around tables even tho there are no strippers and no extras on first glance so why was the nightclub built with curtains hanging off the ceiling? Clearly extras happen in that building at some point each week or month even thought it is not an official strip club.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    I've tried a few clubs in Manhattan and continue to enjoy Rick's Cabaret. The club is well managed and has a really nice restaurant. The dancers are beautiful, and during my last visit I noticed an uptick in the lap dance mileage on the main floor. As my hands roamed and my lips caught a few nipples, there was no intervention from staff.

I met my ATF at Rick's. Our first and only VIP was intense. She came twice. No FS, but everything else was on the menu. Spent about $800 for an hour including tips. She moved to another Manhattan club with a $1,000+ per hour VIP, so we never made it to home base. Her gorgeous lips are memorialized in my avatar.

Unfortunately, my OTC game was in its infancy when I met my ATF, and I eventually lost contact. However with greater SC hobby seasoning, late last year I popped into Rick's to kill some time. Met a cute Latina who bit immediately on the SD/SB line. Enjoyed 3 OTC sessions before things fizzled. Reinforced "front-room game" SJG and others advocate. You can get laid ITC in Manhattan, if that's your mission, but it's very expensive. You can get laid ITC in NJ for under $150.

Happy clubbing!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion