tuscl

Shy Customers v. Freaks

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 8:06 AM
I've had more than one dancer tell me they have customers who go straight to VIP and don't go to stage tip bc they are shy and don't want to be seen. Good for them. I'm a one man freak show and even if I tried to be low key people are going to gawk. I just accept the fact and play it up. If people are going to look, they might as well see something . Favs like it bc it draws attention to them. I don't give a fuck who's looking.

19 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    It's your SC experience, enjoy it however you like.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Stick to stamps motherfucker!!!!!! Good to see you come back for more torture. You always talk about your appearance and how shocking you are to other customers. What do you look like? I hope you don't dress like Kaitlyn Jenner! Seriously though what about your appearance stand out? To your topic - I agree - as long as you're not hampering another customers experience, it's your money, do what you want inside the club.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    It's ok to hate on me. What? Just because I have the guts to do what you wish you could do?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I have never understood guys who are too shy or timid to stage tip, approach the girl they want, etc. As long as you spend money and wear deodorant, the women will be receptive no matter how attractive they are. If you can't pursue a stripper, I don't seee how you can pursue any woman.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    If Juice can get a blowjob by just bringing in a bucket of Chackin to a strip club, anyone can have fun and had no reason to be shy or intimidated.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Right. So why do people gawk at you?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Ima how does you humble bragging, translate to hating on you, I thought shailynn gave you some great advice, as a matter of fact I wish someone would have counseled me to get into philately when I was your age.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Interacting with the girls when on stage is lots of fun. Nothing bad about tipping them. And front room friendliness and tipping is good too. Far better to do it that way and save the back room until it is time for your own pants to come down. SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "And front room friendliness and tipping is good too." I'm going to open myself up for some embarrassment here. I've been wondering about this for a while but thought I would be able to figure it out on my own eventually. It's not in the glossary or urban dictionary. What is the front room? Is it the lobby area where the door girl collects the cover?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ROTFLMAO
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The front room is the main seating area, usually within view of the stage. You can sit, a girl can sit with you and you can talk. In many clubs you can do much more than just talk. And you can hand her money. It is more flexible because no one has to agree to anything. No fixed time or money formula, no agreed to duration. Far better to engage with her there, than by 'buying dances'. Better to get her off script and lead it yourself. Save the booths and back rooms until really needed, like when your own pants are to come down. And then after that take her home with you. SJG 2017 Manson Family Documentary [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I'm certainly not shy, but I've never seen the need to make any sort of spectacle. To each their own assuming it doesn't interfere with anyone's fun.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Oh, thank you. Why not just call it the club? It's not like we get to go in the dressing room, and it would be pretty classless to take a girl into the rest room.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    JohnSmith69 nailed this one. most (if not all) people who know me well would describe me as shy and reserved. but even i'm not too shy to approach a girl on stage and tip her and express my interest. now don't get me wrong, i'm not putting anyone down who's too shy to approach the stage and tip a girl---i just find it to be very surprising
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I occasionally go straight to VIP but it's not because I am shy. I knew what I wanted, found it and made a very short visit of it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Shadow is well known at his favorite club, the King. What he wants will be known. For most, I still say front room makeout session, to make it go better in the back room. SJG
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Shyness comes from either fear of rejection and/or not knowing what to do next. I started off shy in my early days going up to stage and have had negative experiences that was taken as rejection. 1. Waiting to tip/talk and her not coming over. Looking back it was either not being seen or song ends and she's prepping to move to next stage. 2. Walking up to tip rail and having another custie beat you to the rail and dominate her time (I didn't and still don't want to be the guy waiting at the tip) and 3. Tipping and telling to come back and she blows you off. Can be a blow to the ego for her to take your money then reject(maybe perceived) afterwards. The last one I've seen more frequently in the past few years, unless you're tipping generously. I have a theory on this...
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    If i could afford id gladly leave the riff raff and head to vip with the "lady"
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Not that I would ever dare to compare myself with the Godfather, but I do tend to decide quickly on a VIP companion. With rare exceptions, my club visits tend to last an hour or two rather than all afternoon. At extras clubs I often choose my girlfriend du jour within my first 15-30 minutes and am gone within an hour. I tend to have one "club wife" (sometimes two) at each of the small number of extras clubs that I visit. The downside of having a club wife, of course, is that eventually she starts to take me for granted and the level of service declines. But until that happens, I enjoy the connection we have and the reliability of our interaction. Today was an exception to my usual modus operandi. A TUSCL friend and I met at 12:30 at one club for free quesadillas, half-price beers, and some stage tipping and then headed to our real destination, a nearby club with an extras-friendly VIP room, where we stayed from 2 until after 6 just doing lots of lappers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion