tuscl

Have a Few Questions About Strip Clubbing

Monday, May 15, 2017 12:29 PM
Been clubbing for years but some things I have just never been able to get a grasp on and wanted to see what you all do in these situations.
1. A stripper sits on my lap but I want a dance from another girl. I always end up getting a dance from her because I don't want to say no after we had a conversation. I lose money that I want to spend on a different girl. Often times the girl sitting on my lap is a girl I have had several dances from already which is why I want someone else. I think this particular girl is trying to take me for everything I have.
2. What's a good way to get a girl to stop asking if I want VIP? I don't want to go to the VIP because I don't want to spend more than 200 on the night but I also don't want the girl to think I'm poor and not give me a good dance.
3. Do you all stay at the club until you get off? I always do! If I have to go a bit above budget I will but there are rare occasions where I just give up on getting off because I don't want to keep blowing cash.
4. Do the strippers automatically think everyone sitting in perverts row is broke since they are sitting close to the stage but not close enough to tip every girl?
5. What is you drink and type of girl of choice? I love to get a bucket of Heineken to drink over the course of the night, my female preference is white, thin to average, I don't have a preference on height or hair color. Btw I'm white, brown hair, late twenties, tall and thin.
6. Strip Clubs are a big part of my life as I find happiness there but not many other places, what about you all?

16 comments

• Dolfan
    7 years ago
    1 - Ask her to go away? I've taken a number of approaches, from telling her I didn't plan on getting any dances and didn't want to waste her time, to telling her I'm looking for a little variety today & I'll catch her next time, or anything in between. Just sack up up ask for what you want. She probably thinks you want her there, and she definitely wants to sell some dances.

2 - I don't have a good answer here. Tell her you don't want to do VIP? She'll probably keep asking, I don't see why its a problem. If she's hounding about it, tell her you'll ask her if you want to, otherwise fuck off.

3 - No, I rarely "finish" at a club.

4 - No idea, if you're sitting there watching a girl on stage closely & don't tip, she'll think you're cheap and don't like her, assuming its slow enough for her to notice.

5 - My drink varies. I drink beer some days/places, Whiskey/Scotch/Bourbon other days/places. I go for the slim/athletic types with flat stomachs & firm tits/ass. Height doesn't matter within reason, but I don't touch the big girls so weight does. I couldn't care less about color, hair, eyes, or skin. Tattoo's and piercings don't draw me in or scare me off.

6 - I spend a lot of time in SC's, but they are far from the only place I find happiness.
  • UKfan
    7 years ago
    Dolfan, thanks for the response! I always enjoy reading what the veterans have to say. 30 clubs is impressive btw.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    1. We are wired by society to be nice especially to women - dancers are often sharks, or have to be sharks, to make good $$$ and they'll exploit any angle they can from playing the sympathy card ("My dad is in the hospital and I need $$$ for his bills") to outright intimidation ("if you don't pay me I'll get the bouncer") - thus dancers will also exploit the "be nice to a lady" card - the club and the dancers are gonna look out for their best interest and that is to take as much $$$ from you as possible often by unscrupulous ways- as a custy one has to look out for themselves and what's best for YOU b/c no one else will - whenever a dancer comes and plunks down on your lap UNINVITED she's invading your space *and* your time and that is not her right - in reality it's just one of many HUSTLES dancers use to get $$$ from custies any way then can and plunking down on a custy's lap is basically just an aggressive hustle to sorta pin you in a corner - if one is gonna partake in the SC hobby then one DEF has to know how to say "no" and be comfortable saying no - and it's your right to say no and you should not be uncomfortable w/ it - and like anything else it gets easier the more you do it- either she will be in control or you - you are the one w/ the $$$ so you should be in control of what you wanna do w/ your $$$ and your time; not her - like Dolfan said; one needs to grow a sack - they don't like you anyway (in a genuine sense) so it's not as if you are hurting their feelings b/c you are not; they don't give a shit about you and they know they are hustling you - I just tell them "I just wanna chill by myself right now" and that's usually enough - sometimes I have to literally push them off of me and I'll do that if they don't wanna leave but as sure as hell won't sit there wasting my time and even less wasting my $$$ to make them go away; that def is not the answer - if you keep doing the same as you've been doing b/f; then of course you will keep getting the same undesired results
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    2. w.r.t. a girl continuously asking for VIP - not much you can do - I usually say no twice then stop answering after that and it's usually one-and-done and I don't bother w/ her anymore unless she decides to focus on giving me good-dances - I'll usually say "I just get dances" or "not tonight" and if she keeps it up then one-and-done
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I don't have the reviews of Dolfan but.........I have a little experience

1) If I called her over or if we prearranged us meeting at the club I would probably go with the flow. If not however I would be honest and tell her I am looking for variety.
    2) Not interested plain and simple and no amount of her asking is going to change my mind. Normally I sit at the bar and I tip the manager and the bartender decently.....they tend to look after you a bit more if someone is becoming a pest.
    3) Never did in my first go round with clubs, haven't yet since I started back up a few months ago.
    4) Not sure what perverts row is exactly but I am more of a sitting at the end of the bar type of person so it doesn't enter the picture. I do get up and tip the girls I feel like tipping.
    5) Lately beer the last two times I went to a club they have a microbrewery bar set up that also doubles as a scotch and bourbon bar. Second stage is right off the bar and a go-go dancer stage is actually behind the bar.....bit different of a set up.....normally with warmer weather I'm a gin and tonic person.
    Flat stomach is a must.....long legs and a bubble but are second and third on the list.......I'm not bit on Tattoo's but one or two small ones are fine.

I'm just as happy at a sporting event or a concert......something.....I get bored easily and I travel...sitting in a hotel room unless I have a lot of work to do isn't going to cut it.

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    3. I rarely go to the club w/ the intention of getting off; it usually happens in the spur of the moment via extras but I rarely go in w/ that sole intention and I can't get off from lap-dances - I'm into VHM dances from various dancers and if s good extras opportunity presents itself I may nor may not partake but it's not must-have for me in the club - for many custies getting off is essential on every visit whether via extras or from a dance; if it's critical to you then you need to be proactive about it about finding dancers that are willing-and-able (and why many PLs have regulars that consistently deliver) - but spending $$$ on dancer after dancer "hoping" it will happen it not an efficient nor cost-effective nor smart way to go about it
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    1 and 2. Get up and tell her you have to take a shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    4. WHO GIVES A FUCK what anyone in a strip-club "thinks" - if you got $$$ and willing to spend it the dancers are willing/wanting to take it - in fact the vast majority of dancers already think you are a loser by being there to begin w/ and the only reason they interact w/ you is so they can get $$$ from you; so don't care so much about what they think b/c they don't care nor think about you; if you are willing to spend $$$ on them that's all they think and care about - a possible problem sitting stage-side is that in many clubs dancers are not allowed to approach custies sitting at the stage as to not interfere w/ the performance of the dancer on stage and her ability to get tips from the stage-side custies who would o/w be distracted by another dancer
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    5. I've never been much of a drinker - in years past I'd get a Long Island mixed-drink b/c I don't necessarily like the taste of alcohol but a LI would give me a nice buzz - but these days in many clubs it seems the drinks are watered down thus I don't bother getting already over-priced drinks that on top may be watered-down (and I've never really enjoyed beer drinking); thus I either get a Lite Beer to just sip on or a bottled-water - w.r.t. what type of dancers I like - I'm into black-women particularly the very curvy voluptuous ones w/ big titties and big asses and thus black-dancers are what I stick to almost exclusively
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    6. Most men like women - and most men wanna get w/ as many desirable women as they can - most males have a strong sexual desire/drive that needs to be satisfied and strip-clubs offer a "convenient shortcut" per se to getting w/ desirable women pretty much instantaneously and usually w/ very little effort as long as one if willing to drop a few dollars - but one needs to see it for what it is and that it's all fake and not really a substitute for the real thing; just a good backup plan IMO - i.e. if one has not found the right S.O. for them or does not want a relationship; then enjoying the SCs is def a better option IMO than being lonely and hard-up all the time
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Per your questions it seems to me you need to be more assertive and proactive in strip-clubs - it seems too many inexperienced and/or young custies don't *consciously* see that there is a marked difference b/w strip-clubs and the "real world" thus they go to strip-clubs unprepared or w/o the proper mindset - strippers' mindset in strip-clubs is all about the $$$/business but many PLs treat the SC like a singles-bar and thus often get taken or get pennies on the dollar; and this "singles bar" mentality is often manifested w/ the "what do/will dancers think of me" as if the dancers were sizing you up as a potential BF instead of the reality of sizing you up for how much they can get from you; they basically think of you as a walking ATM but many PLs get all emotionally tied up w/ these sex workers - strip clubs is business and you are the one w/ the $$$ and should be the one to call the shots - strippers are there to please you not you please them; that is why one is spending $$$ on them - but many PLs are still hardwired to never say no to a woman and to always try to please them and in a strip club this will often lead to a PL often spending all his $$$ and never getting what he wants - the strip club is about YOU - not the them - if you don't realize this you will often get short-changed - dancers are there to make $$$ and 99% of them wanna make the most $$$ and do the least; if you don't take control of the situation the will and they will do it in a fashion that's best for them, not you; their motivations and desires are not the same as yours and often diametrically opposed.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    1. "I always end up getting a dance from her because I don't want to say no after we had a conversation."

If a girls starts talking to me or sits on my lap, and I know that I'm not going to get dances from her, then I'll pretty quickly tell her "I'm not going to get dances and I don't want to waste your time, etc., etc." At a certain point, if she's just refusing to to take the hind, I'll get around to: "You just have to go." What you're doing is bad not just because you've made yourself an easy mark for *her* the next time you go in, the other dancers will also know that you can be pressured into spending money if they're just pushy enough.

2. "What's a good way to get a girl to stop asking if I want VIP?"

"I'm just her for lap dances." "I like variety." Or, "No." Hate to say it, but questions 1 and 2 will both be solved with a bit of nerve and not giving a fuck.

3. "Do you all stay at the club until you get off?"

Not sure if you've heard, but paying for ejaculation services is a chumps game...

Seriously, sometimes that happens; sometimes it doesn't. I just like to let the night unfold.

4. "Do the strippers automatically think everyone sitting in perverts row is broke since they are sitting close to the stage but not close enough to tip every girl?"

Every stripper has different opinions of customers, where they choose to root themselves, and how they choose to spend their money. Don't sweat stuff like that. Sit where you want.

5. "What is you drink and type of girl of choice?"

Bourbon. Type of girl? Yeah... I'm all over the place really.

6. "Strip Clubs are a big part of my life as I find happiness there but not many other places, what about you all?"

A strip club is one of many places where I'm happy. For me, it's a hobby (though an expensive one...). If all the strip clubs went away due to some Twilight Zone-type zaniness, I'd be bummed but I'd have other 'happy places'.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Learn to say no to strippers in a gentle but firm way. You're in charge. And what's in your wallet is your business.

I club sober. I've learned I waste money if I drink.
  • Yusuke305
    7 years ago
    1 & 2, I usually just stop talking to the girl or tell her I need to use the restroom if I want her to fuck off. The mentality that I always use is this "these girls are nothing more than my sex toys and my entertainment. Nothing more and nothing less and they think of me as a walking ATM." this mentality really helps out when deciding on wether to be a dick or not.

3. Not really lol but I do stay until I feel fully satisfied. Also, to avoid going over my budget I just bring my I.D and a money clip with the money I'm willing to spend, my wallet stays in the car lol.

4. That's a pretty good question, I'm pretty tough to get money from. I'm very picky with my girls, but I never stand by the stage lol.

5. My choice of drink is "blue Long Island." However, if I pre gamed I usually get a couple of "heinikens" so I don't pass out.

6. I don't feel happy in strip clubs. Mainly because I always go with close friends and we always seem to have a good time and we tend to bond more. I'm sure that 40-50 years from now I'm going to be looking back at these days and call it some of my best times of my life... even though I always left broke
  • UKfan
    7 years ago
    Thank you all for the responses. Advice is always appreciated!
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    To echo the others, don't be afraid to say no and be clear with what you want.

1. I usually say "not right now" when a girl attempts to sit with me and I'm not interested. Sometimes after enough girls see this none will come over. Fine with me, I have no problem approaching strippers or getting a waitress to notify a possibly busy one I want. I know they'll be up for taking my money. That's the hard part for them, finding an ATM.

2. I don't do VIP.

3. Usually yes. I have time constraints and cannot go whenever I want so when I do go I attempt to get satisfied. I try to stay under budget but have a hard max spend where I'll leave even if unable to attain satisfaction.

4. Dunno. I may be one of those dudes for all I know. I rarely stage tip and sometimes sit "close" to the stage. When I want a girl on stage I'll ask her to come see me when her set is done. I tip because everyone going up there tips.

5. Water. Alcohol makes my dick feel numb.

6. Attractive girls acting like they want nothing more than to please me. Of course I'm happy there. But I try to remember it's fantasy and not go "too often" to keep it fresh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion