tuscl

The fascination with fake bodies? What's your exception!

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Monday, May 15, 2017 10:31 AM
So I notice back in the early days of plastic surgery for bodily enhancements, us men would happily condemn these women for fake boobs. But now after some time time has passed, we allow and even entice the surgical enhancement of fake boobers. Next when the craze for fake butts finally took hold of women (non-black or Hispanic) us men shrieked in disgust for surgically enhancing the glorious rumps of females. Butts aren't like boobs, there is a natural way to enhance them and make them look better. But it is slowly becoming a norm (a slow progression which I hope falls short soon) and now I hear men talking about they don't care if her ass is fake. I shake my head in shame. Lips were next and thus far, only few men have vilified women for fake lips but when you put all the surgery together, men just don't care. At least the bag is mixed anyway. Me personally you, the female have to have something very special in order for me to "date" you because even if you were just a stripper, I would not give you a penny of my earnings to wiggle and jiggle at me. And my exception isn't your personality either because I'm sure it's crap if you have to enhance yourself to feel better. I mean you better be loaded with dough and willing to share it with me too. Of course I'll dump you eventually anyway (Nicki Minaj is a special case with special standards, but we won't go there). What about you fine gents, what would it take to briefly"romance" a surgically altered woman?

9 comments

• skibum609
    7 years ago
    As a gent approaching 60, with wife whom adore, I will keep to au natural women until the day I die.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I am not a fan of any extreme enhancements. I do not like puffed up lips or enormous plastic boobs or hips. I have found that because of the girls that get enhanced they still have a bad body image or they think they are god's gift! Either way they are about themselves and do not seek to maximize the experience for both of us. I personally have had enough self centered women in my lifetime to last me until the end of the next life. I am all about a mutually satisfying experience or at least one centered towards me not just them. That is why I now stick to pros. They at least pretend to be about me!(even it it iis just about what is in my wallet)
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Surgical enhancements are everywhere, unfortunately, you never know for sure until you're hands-on, literally. Noone wants to miss anything "real and spectacular", but there so many fake D's out there. You pays your money and you takes your chances. Asses are easier. I'm not an ass man. I don't want a girl with a flat mudflap, but I'd rather rub one out myself than get a lapper from Nikki Minaj. I do agree with TT that cosmetic surgery is all about her self-esteem, whether its in the gutter or sky high, 90% if the girls who have it done will be too high maintenance to bother with.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    My CF has natural Bs, natural butt, natural lips and NO tattoos or piercings except singles for earrings. She is as close to perfect as any dancer I have ever seen.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    No enhancement or augmentation that is evident or obvious does it for me. Natural beauty, cleanliness, and an even disposition are key to the kind of package deal that appeals to me. Maybe labia reduction would be in order if she's got meat curtains that slap her knees...
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I prefer natural A-cups to implants. My exceptions would be for reconstructive surgery or to fill out boobs that look like they had deflated.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Some otherwise frumpy dancers really DO need enhancement, but overall, at least half who bought boobs shouldn't have IMHO.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Like Imamutt, no enhancement that is obvious is something that does it for me. I do think there's two things here: 1. I don't like the aesthetics of enhancements, 2. I don't think the fact that a woman feels like she needs to be enhanced is attractive. In general, I mostly don't care about tits, and while I prefer un-enhanced, being enhanced is usually not a dealkiller for me unless they're ridiculously-sized clownboobs. Asses are a different story -- I'm a lifelong ass guy, and enhanced asses never look good to me. Moreover, there's something weird that goes on with ass enhancements that don't always go on with breast enhancements. You see giant out-of-proportion cartoonish clownboob breast enhancements, but you also see women just move to large Cs or small Ds ... that is, either still in proportion, or just slightly out of proportion. With butt implants, so many times it's girls with already big butts, ALWAYS going from big to giant out-of-proportion cartoonish butts. For me, so far, butt implants are 100% of the time total deal-killers, the women who have them look outright ridiculous.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm partial to a stripper with sexy kneecaps.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion