tuscl

Maybe not every stripper wants you to pay for sex? Nah that's fantasy...???

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Thursday, May 11, 2017 8:57 PM
So I left the night club after being told I may have had too much to drink half a bottle of... some sort of vodka. But I was still horny and feeling good enough to have ever girl in my lap. After a food to, I went to Gallagher's because (I am truly thankful for this honest!) because no hoe would take a black guy at 2am (racism ftw???)

9 comments

• Estafador
    7 years ago
    Ignore, something happened where halo the post didn't post
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a successful outing. Got drunk and told you had too much to drink, got some ladies to deny your advances and then used the race card for an explanation. FWIW, that's the double negative of drinking and being out at night. Nothing but the law and the outlaw are out late at night.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    You must have typed a less-than sign, which truncates the post
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Lots of strippers won't do a 2 AM OTC with drunk white men too.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ^^^Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My experience is that most of the girls are basically available and what they do not like is being treated like prostitutes. If you insist on treating her like a prostitute, then you have to pay. Otherwise, most of them are available as civilian GF's. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ SJG why is it that every post you write has the same words in the same chronological order? Don't u have anything better to do?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Hang in their Gaffigan, the web van man should be at your door within minutes: [view link] SJG
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    That last part is sad but yeah the game is stacked against us...all kinds of stereotypes even from black chicks. That i still manage to get booty is a miracle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion