• WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Another very tight game......
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    I am. I predict Cleveland winning 4-1
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Funny. The moment I typed " tight game, " Cleveland took off and never looked back
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Anybody here think it to soon to predict a third Warriors v Cavs finals ?
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I am not watching Toronto vs. Cleveland because Lebron makes me sick.

25, I agree that it is most likely going to be a Cavs vs. Warriors finals. As much as I would love to see the Cavs lose in the eastern conference, I actually do want to see them advance to the finals so that the Warriors can get their redemption.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's not football season
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    San Antonio / Houston series is turning out great.

Cleveland sweeps Toronto

I think Cleveland repeats. The chemistry of Durant/GS isn't to it's full potential yet and LeBron doesn't have many years left, if he doesn't make it happen this year or next year, I doubt he'll be hoisting a Finals Trophy ever again. He has fire in his eyes I just haven't really seen in any GS players so far. Then again they haven't really been challenged yet either, but neither has Cleveland.

• LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Hell, yeah, my brotha! Bron showed 'em he is the true goat. Go Cavs!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ The LeBron Haters out there-

So let me see if I understand the perspective of why you guys and gals hate Lebron James, in 14 years of a professional sport an generational athlete has been to the finals 50% of the time was favored to win only 1 of the 7 because his team was considered inferior yet he wins 3 out of the 7 probably should have won MVP in two of the losses 2014/2015 yet he is considered a failure take in mind he performs at the highest level when on the court performs at an even higher level off of it no gambling problems (MJ) no sensual conquests (Magic Kobe)

Hell I just don't get it, not taking anything away from any of the other successful players, or teams out there but if you can't be a fan of this man who is there?
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I don't despise LeBron James for his talent. He is incredibly talented. I despise him for his attitude. If I didn't have to put up with his attitude, I'd watch him non stop.

Like watching Bubba Watson on the golf course, the attitude hides the talent, in my eyes. Bubba Watson is incredibly talented, but I won't watch him either.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I don't really agree with that, but maybe, I just don't see it the same way, I'm a fan and watching the game is to me, better theater than most movies that are out there now.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    wet wildly hit the nail on the head. like the beer thing and then the other day spinning the ball before he shot(although I blame the defender as much as him even though I don't remember who it was).

also, 2-4 in the finals vs 6-0.(and to counter your "not favored to win" argument, he wouldn't have even got out the west half those years).
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^excuse my ignorance, 3-4 in the finals.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    point still stands, he would've made it out of the west probably 1 , maybe twice in the last 6 years.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^So if you were that good you wouldn't be a bit arrogant- hell than we should hate on Mike Jordan or Wilt Chamberlain , far from humble or Steve Curry, Kevin Durant, and Klay Thompson, they do their fair share of showboating c'mon man pro athletes very rarely are gonna be humble guys anymore, with the kind of money thrown at them, they are always going to need to promote themselves, but who cares if they put on a good show that's the point.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^i agree with your point, but Jordan was the goat, wilt was unstoppable(only other center I know from that era is Bill Russell) and the rest I think it's strictly a warriors thing because durant wasn't that arrogant before and you can also add draymond green to that list of most arrogant players. success breeds arrogance, most of the time anyway. however, it must be easy to win when you have the last two mvps.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Thats true that Durant wasn't that arrogant, but he never really won anything of consequence, if the Warriors make it to the finals and win, those guys are going to be just as insufferable as anyone,(probably going to need a string tied to Curry's head just to keep him from floating away) but if they lose and the Cavs win the final, LeBron is going to have a fun off season for sure. Either way the games will be entertaining and that's what I look for.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Sorry, I don't agree at all, 25. I don't see any valid comparison between Mike Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain, Steve Curry, Kevin Durant and.....LeBron James.

They're all incredibly talented. Attitude? No comparison, in my opinion.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    That your opinion I have mine we just have to agree to disagree, no worries.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Warriors just won a close one Jazz seemed to run out of steam in the last 3-4 minutes.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Kawhi Leonard 4 MVP!!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Game 4 starting in a few minutes anybody think that Cleveland isn't going to sweep this series ?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Break out the brooms !
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "(and to counter your "not favored to win" argument, he wouldn't have even got out the west half those years)."

Chessmaster, absolutely correct.

And LJ is a self-proclaimed king, over the top with his arrogance (a college player dunked on him during one of his bball camps and he wouldn't let the video air, what a butthurt coward), he has been extremely disrespectful to his fans ("the decision") and all NBA fans in general (remember that one time he lost in the finals to Dallas and basically trashed NBA fans during the postgame press conference implying that his life is still so much better than theirs even though just lost. No class or respect for the people who enable him to make the money he does). No respect for the game. A crybaby who still wants to call himself a king and act as head coach and GM for his team and get others traded and fired etc. Terrible attitude. Disgusting.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Golden State put on a nice ball handling clinic last night they look good for sure. I'm sure they are focused on the Cavs just like the Cavs must be watching them just as close. Hope they both make it to the finals. It will be epic I'm sure!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm sure they have both been scouting each other since the playoffs began.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "They look good for sure."

Good? They're steamrolling opponents. Two sweep series and they are averaging a +16.5 point differential. That is insane.

Cleveland in the JV league isn't close to that, with their point differential at 9.6.

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Nina neither team is in the finals yet they both have other opponents to get there. Like I said GS looks good but Cleveland ain't gonna lay down. Its only basketball not the next world war. I hope they both get to the finals then you can hate on Lebron to your hearts content. He won't lose any sleep over it and they are all gonna get PAID.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I get it. You love Lebron. He is your king. Worship him.

I just find it interesting that you say the Warriors "look good," when so far they're having one of the best playoff performances in two rounds in nba history. I would say that transcends "good."

And they ARE the best nba team in existence right now. If you think Cleveland is performing better in their JV league I'll be happy to back my statement up with facts and stats. There is not a better team in the nba right now than GSW.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Just out curiosity why can't you be a fan of who you like and allow me to be a fan of who I like without it being a reason to get personal and have another flame out ? Jes sayin!
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Cool..
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Thank you!
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    For the record, you ASKED for people to explain why they dislike Lebron, and they did. As did I.

I didn't "make things personal" between us. Wtf are you talking about?
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Um... you are welcome!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion