tuscl

Messing with instathot (Instagram whores)? Have you done it?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Thursday, May 4, 2017 9:19 AM
I've always wondered how interesting it would be to fuck and even briefly date an Instagram "model" *cough*thot**cough** that looks and has the attributes of the various pictures she posts. I know some of them may come with fake if not mildly attractive bottoms, but it's part of experiencing new things. Anyone ever had a chance to make a personal acquaintance with any of these type of women?

6 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    You're right they are probably all thots but that said they probably get hit on on a lot. So I just look. the answer is no.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    My mouth drools looking at some of their pages, and I would love to get with one of them. I wonder how you would attempt to do it though? You just DM (direct message) them on their Instagram page?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Trust The System (tm). Meet your girls f2f. Its not just to screen them, its also to develop rapport with them. And if its in a strip club, best is front room GFE auditions. SJG Killing Me Softly [view link] Excellent Book, Excellent Author: [view link]
  • Scluva6969
    7 years ago
    I think that ig "models" like av stars can be had as long as the $$$ is right.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Aren't they the same girls on BP Dating?
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    I mean...i would "book" if I had 1k to blow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion